Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alloy Buying Advice

Brigante

Howdy folks

I'm looking to buy some new alloys in the near future. I'm looking to get 18"

I've been looking at buying used genuine ford alloys been looking at some for around the 600-700pounds mark

These would be freshly refurbed used genuine ford alloys with nearly new tyres

Is 600pounds too expensive for used alloys?

I've also been looking at brand new aftermarket alloys with new budget tyres for around the 600-700 mark too so I'm stuck between new and used alloys.

Can anyone advice on this and link me to the best sites to be looking at new alloys?

personally that price for any alloys is a jolk take a look here mate given the pot holes will buckle one within a short space 600-700 to me is a waste of money look on here http://www.wheelandtyre.co.uk/wheel-search.html?source=nav&car=ford-focus-ii-04---08

Agree with Arthur here, 600-700 pound is a lot of money for alloy wheels, personally I would go for the genuine Ford as I prefer the original look but is all down to personal preference.

You might get very lucky at a breakers yard on ford ones, just make sure you check condition thoroughly.

i thought this was quite cheap though seeing as a set of tyres is usually around 400

all the prices i see are silly. like i'll see curbed to hell st alloys on eBay with no tyres needing a major refurb going for 300+

so it got me thinking 600 for mint alloys n tyres is good value

the last main thing to finish off my car is bigger alloys. my stock alloys are in a horrible condition from previous women owners, paint flaking away, corroded n curbed n really need replacing

new bigger alloys would finish it off nicely

Cracked alloys can be repaired for around £50 a full refurb for one wheel is about 80, or a full set for 200 or if you know someone who can weld aluminium your laughing!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club