Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7.5 St Diffuser On Mk7 Fiesta

Thomson04

Hi guys,

Been looking at buying a mk 7.5 fiesta st rear diffuser however would it be possible to fit this to my mk7 fiesta metal? It looks like it would fit however, it's quite expensive and wouldn't want to buy it then find out it won't fit! haha

Thanks

Yes it will fit, just you might require the "sport flaps" for each side to to make it fit. But someone would have to clarify that :)

i saw someone advertising their Mk7 for sale on here recently (maybe an S1600 if i remember right?) which had it fitted so it seems to be possible!

Looks awesome if it can be done :)

I've just bought the diffuser so will be fitting it as soon as possible. I'll have to paint it first though. Do you think this would be easy enough to paint myself or send it to a body shop?

i know somebody that does wrappng and could potentially get the bottom valence wrapped carbon fibre? thoughts? The car is black btw

I like the bottom in carbon yes, and yh you can spray it yourself, just remember paint doesnt like anything below 16 degrees c so either do it in doors :S or wait till spring/summer, or do what i did put two heaters in a shed with a light and hanging rig for spraying :) lay newspaper everywhere and spray away :)

I got mine sprayed for £75, wasn't worth the agro to do it myself & got a professional job for not a lot more than a DIY one.

Non cc'd (like the one in the link above) & carbon wrapped don't look as good IMO

• 2 weeks later...

When you got the difuser , did u also fit the mk.7.5 flaps too ?

• 3 months later...

Sorry to dig up an old thread. Where did you buy the rear diffuser from.

Nice guide mate. Mines the MK7, think i just need the side flaps.

Cheers mate :) and yeh you do with the mk7, ford is your best bet.

• 6 months later...

I've just bought a mk7.5 black edition fiesta and would love this diffuser in red, just to make sure before I buy it I don't need the flaps/side bits to do I?

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club