Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Help Needed Please

D13 HPD 95

Hi all, i have swopped my reflector headlight to projectors in my fiesta mk7 2009, but i have a big problem, i checked before taking the old ones out they all worked all, side dipped main and indies but when i put the brand new projectors in, the sides work, but when i turn the dips on, they mains come on a little but bright but dim, and when i out the mains on only my passenger side main comes only fully the driver side dies out.

Can anyone help?? I was told it was a straight swop nothing to change or adjust? Easy as??

Here is whats happening

No lights on

post-43519-138816215378_thumb.jpg

Sides on

post-43519-138816217316_thumb.jpg

Dipped on but main come on on both lights??

post-43519-138816220642_thumb.jpg

Mains on drivers side nothing happens

post-43519-138816223007_thumb.jpg

But mains on passengers works??

post-43519-138816225303_thumb.jpg

HELP PLEASE!!????

do they have factory DRL's? I wonder if the wiring is tripping the bulb out?

No they dont, i dont have drls in the headlights, but i rang a ford garage and spoke to a mechanic and he hasn't got a clue and has never come across it, they only thing he could think of is one of the bulbs isn't working correctly but they all worked fine an hour before hand.

Swap the bulbs from left to right, but to be honest, I dont see it making a difference. I think its a wiring issue, perhaps a short out in the headlight loom.

Cheers jebo, might just buy some more :/ and return these ones but the old headlights worked when i tested them again :/ so i aint got a clue

Probably a short out in the headlight wiring itself, getting them swapped is probably the best idea!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club