Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Hobbies And Intrest's

Ford Loyalty MK3

How's everybody doing this evening, since I've joined a few days ago thought I'd try and get to know some of the members. :)

I am starting to get into the idea of photography, I recently purchased a bridge camera and am learning to tinker with it! other than that, I just tinker with the car and repairs, but beyond that, the family takes just about every free second :p

• Like 2

Let's see now...

My main hobbies are horse riding and cycling. (Gonna try horseback archery next year!) Anything outdoors-y. I also do a spot of wildlife rescue. I keep tropical fish and they keep eating my bank balance, the little idiots!!

music is a BIG thing for me, if it's 'left of centre' and loud, I like it. I work a lot in The Industry, so I'm lucky that my job is also my hobby!!

:)

Is doing up my flat a hobby? It certainly eats up a whole heap of my time!!

:D

• Like 1

I am starting to get into the idea of photography, I recently purchased a bridge camera and am learning to tinker with it! other than that, I just tinker with the car and repairs, but beyond that, the family takes just about every free second :p

Same here to many family commitments ;)

No real hobbies at the moment...again, not enough time to do any really.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

My main hobby is sitting here :D looking at this forum and trying to be of some use to someone :p

• Like 3

Bit of photography, though, not so much these days as I don't have the time due to my other "hobby" - games programming (which is also my job).

My hobbies are electronics, programming, reading, travelling, and obviously into cars.

I haven't had a chance to do any mods or tinker around with programming/electronics for quite some time though, too much work as of lately (and little funds too)! :angry:

Bit of photography, though, not so much these days as I don't have the time due to my other "hobby" - games programming (which is also my job).

Sounds cool, so you work for a games software company then? Or do you work on your own? What platforms and languages?

For me it's cars and spending time with the wife, friends and family. Used to do quite a lot of drumming too although not so much these days. When I was younger I was also a competitive swimmer so that took up a lot of my time back then.

I'm also a bit of a geek at heart. I love technology. Smart phones, tablets, home cinema etc.

I have spent the last few days messing around with NFC tags! :P

• Like 1

golf is my hobbie,play when i can.and when the missus allows :rolleyes: got my eldest membership aswell so that takes a bit of pressure off me,shes then just left with the other 2. :lol:

• Like 1

Football, playing and watching. Man City before anyone asks.....I blame my parents

Driving aswell. Can't beat it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

Helping out at the Charity, helping out at an animal rescue centre, playing with my Serval, going on stupidly long hikes, driving like a loon when possible, and learning about all sorts of sciencey things and animals :P

Hoping to walk about 500 miles over summer, so about 50 - 60 a week :P

Currently sorting out components for a self built gaming PC, working/walking/training my two Police dogs and my pet collie too, hiking, reading, modding and driving the car, big sci-fi/action film buff, helping run this club, cooking, DIY, instructor with a Cadet unit, DofE Trainer, First Aid Instructor and of course loads of hours at work in between ;)

• Like 1

I want a collie, but my cat disagrees with the idea of dogs :c

• Like 1

Currently sorting out components for a self built gaming PC, working/walking/training my two Police dogs and my pet collie too, hiking, reading, modding and driving the car, big sci-fi/action film buff, helping run this club, cooking, DIY, instructor with a Cadet unit, DofE Trainer, First Aid Instructor and of course loads of hours at work in between ;)

can ye sniper urself there clive looks like ye could do with a break ye forgot world peace keeper too

• Like 1

I want a collie, but my cat disagrees with the idea of dogs :c

My collie would kill your serval.

It would choke while eating him :p

can ye sniper urself there clive looks like ye could do with a break ye forgot world peace keeper too

I am a bit of a busy boy, a nice sunshine break would do me fine.

• Like 1

It would choke while eating him :p

ahhh thats harsh on davs innocent !Removed!..cats are a tad evil ye give them a left over saussie & they poo in ur grass :(

• Like 1

It would choke while eating him :P

Not sure, Serval's are statistically the best hunter's of all mammals I believe :P

She just goes into a strop and hides away at the top of the shelf when there's a dog in the house for a visit >_>

Someone tried braking in the house before Christmas and she saved the day, so I have to keep her happy for that :P

• Like 2

Not sure, Serval's are statistically the best hunter's of all mammals I believe :P

She just goes into a strop and hides away at the top of the shelf when there's a dog in the house for a visit >_>

Someone tried braking in the house before Christmas and she saved the day, so I have to keep her happy for that :P

ive a friend with cat & a labrador & the cat bullies the dog she even kicks him out of his own bed lol ...how did your cat scare of the thief?

• Like 1

They broke in the front door, and whenever she hears the door she runs to the porch door (which is also locked as we've had people try to break in before) and sits on the shelf that is level with the glass at the side of the porch, and she's over twice the size of a large house cat, and she jumped at the glass and the pair of plonks couldn't get away quick enough, one of which fell flat on their face over the step out of the doorway.

Got back and she seemed very proud of herself, all caught on camera and sent to the police :P shame there wasn't any audio, that'd have been priceless to hear.

Cats usually are the boss, they have claws :P

• Like 2

My Collie was brought up with cats but hates them with a passion now.

My Mali loves cats, when she had a litter a couple of years ago a cat got in the whelping box and curled up with the pups.

She let it stay and even groomed it.

The Springer chases them out of the garden and then sits there looking chuffed with himself.

I don't have the time due to my other "hobby" - games programming (which is also my job).

Ooo!! Who for? I do on heck of a lot of games industry stuff, so if you're UK-based, I may have trundled past you at some point...

:)

They broke in the front door, and whenever she hears the door she runs to the porch door (which is also locked as we've had people try to break in before) and sits on the shelf that is level with the glass at the side of the porch, and she's over twice the size of a large house cat, and she jumped at the glass and the pair of plonks couldn't get away quick enough, one of which fell flat on their face over the step out of the doorway.

Got back and she seemed very proud of herself, all caught on camera and sent to the police :P shame there wasn't any audio, that'd have been priceless to hear.

Cats usually are the boss, they have claws :P

hilarious....can ye get signs beware of the cat? lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club