Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec 1.6 petrol v desiel

hapyadd

Hi All;

I was after a bit of advise, I am currently driving an 55 plate Zetec 1.6 TDCi 110ps as a company car, which is up for renewal. Unfortuantely, they have removed the diesel version from the list that is available to me and I am left with the 1.6 16v 100ps petrol alternative.

Can soomeone share some advise on what performance differences I am likely to see; i.e. acceleration, drive, motorway driving between 70-80mph.

There is also the diesel Econetic on the list TDCi 109ps but am I right in thinking I will have to sacrifice alloy wheels if I went from this?

Alternatively, there is also a Golf S 2.0 TDCi 110ps, but I've seen the trim on this and it is not the best, but for an extra £50 a month I could upgrade to the SE version. would any of you do this over opting for the focus?

Thanks guys!

Adam

Hi All;

I was after a bit of advise, I am currently driving an 55 plate Zetec 1.6 TDCi 110ps as a company car, which is up for renewal. Unfortuantely, they have removed the diesel version from the list that is available to me and I am left with the 1.6 16v 100ps petrol alternative.

Can soomeone share some advise on what performance differences I am likely to see; i.e. acceleration, drive, motorway driving between 70-80mph.

There is also the diesel Econetic on the list TDCi 109ps but am I right in thinking I will have to sacrifice alloy wheels if I went from this?

Alternatively, there is also a Golf S 2.0 TDCi 110ps, but I've seen the trim on this and it is not the best, but for an extra £50 a month I could upgrade to the SE version. would any of you do this over opting for the focus?

Thanks guys!

Adam

Hi Adam,

I would ask your company for a car allowance instead and then get whatever car you like - that's what I did!

Hi Adam,

I would ask your company for a car allowance instead and then get whatever car you like - that's what I did!

Been down that route mate, the OPT out allowance doesn't cover the cost of a decent enough new car on a PCP with maintenance!

Although can a PCP be offered on a second hand car do you know, and do ford offer a PCP scheme?

Slightly off subject though as I would like to know the performance difference in said zetec's.

Thanks though!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club