AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Mikey923

Ford Fusion Owners?

14 posts in this topic

Just wondering to myself how many active Fusion owners are on FOC..

We seem to be a rare breed!

It would be great if you could leave a comment if you're a Fusion owner so we could get a rough idea :)

post-45051-138825616866_thumb.jpg

I don't own one but my Mother does.

Think that about sums up the car! Hahahaha

Im in the process of doing stuff to it

HI all

im new here and an owner of a fusion+ only had it 3 months so still getting use to it.

my last car was a honda prelude what was 20 years old so bit of a shock changing to such a different car

differently growing on me thats for sure love the boot space and the higher driving position handles a bit odd

under braking and tends to pull a bit on road where you get that ridge in the tarmac from lots a hgv use

might just need new tiers :-)

Great to have you with us Max :)

Im here! 1.4TDCI way down in cornwall looking for Alloy wheels to fit maybe focus alloys 4 X 108 or Fiesta alloys fit ? as Fusion alloys are very rare lol

Im here! 1.4TDCI way down in cornwall looking for Alloy wheels to fit maybe focus alloys 4 X 108 or Fiesta alloys fit ? as Fusion alloys are very rare lol

i have 16's on mine from a focus £100 from ebay :)

My mum has a Fusion. I like it mostly. I don't like the scratchy plastic door cards and trim. but its a good little car. and there are MILLIONS of them on the road ;)