Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Little Green Cars, Anyone Heard Of Them?

Lenny

Anyone heard of the band "little green cars"

There an Irish band and indie rock isint really my sort of music interest; well except for the killers and kasabian but anyways,

The song from little green cars caught my ear,

Quite a long title its called "My love took me down to the river to silence me"

I will warn you before listening though; its very dark listening for the festive period something like Quentin Taranto would play on the credits scene of a move.

But its very catchy and IMO some hardcore !Removed! right there :)

Well worth a listen though I've not yet saw the video so I'm going to watch it now too myself.

does sound a tad dark, but have to admit just listened to it twice once after another lol.

when i used work in galway this used to be played loads :-

• Like 1

when the thread started as little green cars, I wasnt sure if the martians had started up a production car company for the little green men!

I havent heard of them but will give them a listen later!

• Like 1

does sound a tad dark, but have to admit just listened to it twice once after another lol.

when i used work in galway this used to be played loads :-

Never knew that you had spent some time over here martin,

The song from L.G.Cars is very catchy, I've never been to galway myself but its a big attraction with the american tourist which I'm sure your aware, so I can understand why that song would be played to death :lol:

I'm not a fan of the galway girl song personally,

when the thread started as little green cars, I wasnt sure if the martians had started up a production car company for the little green men!

I havent heard of them but will give them a listen later!

:lol: I can easily picture that idea mate, just been watching the umpa lumpas in willy wonkas chocolate factory with the kids :lol:

Well worth a listen though jeeb kodaline are another good band aswell

Putting the going on me now for a few pints :lol:

All this talk about good songs

yeah lenny, i spent around 10 mths in ireland working for dunne's stores, shopfitting the rolling walls gondila's, also working together with the benchmark boys who do the fitting rooms etc.......

here's a few places, athlone, clonakilty, tullamore, carragaline, roscommon, henry street, city west, arklow, tipperary and galway, kilkenny, charleville, liffey valley, ashlief, all read out of my invoice book lol, so im sorry if some spellings are incorrect haha

• Like 1

yeah lenny, i spent around 10 mths in ireland working for dunne's stores, shopfitting the rolling walls gondila's, also working together with the benchmark boys who do the fitting rooms etc.......

here's a few places, athlone, clonakilty, tullamore, carragaline, roscommon, henry street, city west, arklow, tipperary and galway, kilkenny, charleville, liffey valley, ashlief, all read out of my invoice book lol, so im sorry if some spellings are incorrect haha

Ow I remember you told me before mat back in 2011 I think it was when you told me,

surprised you had any tools left in your van after doing Liffey valley :lol: not sure where ashlief is but your spelling is spot on although Vicki says I can't spell for !Removed! :) but what duz dat funt no anykayez

• Like 1

van what van lmao, we used used a landrover disco with roof rack and top box lmao, the thing was always on its !Removed!... from what i can remember tullamore was the worst, as there was a (how can i put this lmao) camp, (quite a large 1) just down the road, and we used to wheel clamp the disco so ppl thought plod had done it.......

can remember coming out of arklow and one of the benchmark boys beemer has its rear window put thro, and loads of de-walt and makita tools went a walk.....

• Like 1

van what van lmao, we used used a landrover disco with roof rack and top box lmao, the thing was always on its !Removed!... from what i can remember tullamore was the worst, as there was a (how can i put this lmao) camp, (quite a large 1) just down the road, and we used to wheel clamp the disco so ppl thought plod had done it.......

can remember coming out of arklow and one of the benchmark boys beemer has its rear window put thro, and loads of de-walt and makita tools went a walk.....

I've been in Tullamore a few times very remote area the town supply a wide area of one horse towns,

Arklows a nice town, some nice roads around there too.

Been there a few times aswell

Check out this video from another Irish band from co.Wexford called Kodaline

The have a few good songs out recently

• Like 1

omg i wish ye still had your little green car and would go for long drive off short cliff ....arklow is near one of the roughest spots on the list ....nearly had fist fight in aldi carpark with 1999vauxhalll/opel/astra when one of the kids pushed my car door into hers i of course apologised but if looks could kill

worst place you ever took us on holidays lenny.

• Like 1

No i have never heard of Little green cars but i have heard of Little green men lol :D

• Like 1

No i have never heard of Little green cars but i have heard of Little green men lol :D

First post there rob :)

I've not heard of them before but really liked that. Indy with a Celtic edge. Hope to see more of them.

• Like 1