I've got a 'To Do' list as long as my arm with jobs I want done on my Mk7 Fiesta Sports van...
1. Fit some sort of USB connectivity for iPod.
2. Needs better lighting in load bay. One matchbox-sized light stuffed in the corner doesn't cut it.
3. Refurbish dinged alloys (not me!!) + rusted brake calipers
4. Cover lower half of the plasticky bulkhead with black material to match interior.
5. Tint the rear window
6. Touch up the paintwork
7. Buy spare wheel kit!!
8. Figure out a way to remove mahoosive blind spot... (One way glass instead of rear panels? Install tiny camera kit?)
9. Buy new locking wheel nuts (mine are rusted!!) Tiny job, I know, but I like things to look neat, even on a 'workhorse' vehicle.
10. And call me a magpie (I like shiny things!!) but I'd really
like to get the Ford illuminated gear stick knob fitted!!!
11. ...and... ...and... metal sports pedal cappings!!!
12. ...and... ...and... Go Faster stripes!!!
13. ...and... ...and... ...OK, I'd better stop here...