Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 7.5 Lights

RickyT93

ive seen a few topics about changing the bulbs on the fiesta, but i was just wondering if someone could send me directly to the bulbs id need just to have a whiter look? im not one to spend alot on the look of my car, so im after a cheap option! any help will be appreciated

ive seen a few topics about changing the bulbs on the fiesta, but i was just wondering if someone could send me directly to the bulbs id need just to have a whiter look? im not one to spend alot on the look of my car, so im after a cheap option! any help will be appreciated

imho, to get the white look, either use these

Sides - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Philips-501-W5W-LED-6000K-XTREME-VISION-SIDELIGHT-NEW-IMPROVED-VERSION-T10-/251295432091?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a825ffd9b#ht_586wt_1255

Dipped - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PHILIPS-DIAMOND-VISION-H7-5000k-CAR-BULBS-/231035913691?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35cad045db

Main - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PHILIPS-X-TREME-EXTREME-VISION-H1-NEW-HEADLIGHT-BULBS-/380603346939?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item589dba2ffb

the side lights and dipped arnt stricly legal but i passed an mot and not been pulled in 9months so i think its safe to say they are fine.

other than that you could get a set of hids for the dipped if you have projectors headlights.

DO NOT buy the cheap XENON look a like bulbs on eBay that are £5 for a full set they look horrible and have poor light output, and to be fair if you want a nice look its has a price tag but stilkl remembering ligths are lights you need them so might as well buy some that will last, look good and are superior to the rest of the market and get noticed compared to the horrible yellow stock bulbs.

also while in the headlights changing the bulbs id gt a set of these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHROME-SILVER-AMBER-FRONT-INDICATOR-BULBS-581-BAU15S-PY21W-TURN-SIGNAL-PINS-12V-/111201294534?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19e41d18c6

transform the look of the headlights no more orange glow, but a nice silver touch and are still orange and bright when lit

I just fitted HIDs to my mk7.5 Zetec S, really sets it off at night, £40 from euro car parts and 20min to fit!

Get HID's. My car had it's first year service with Ford at the weekend and they never mentioned anything. I have 6000k HID from eBay for £45 and they're amazing for my 7.5 Zetec S, easy to fit too.

thanks both, jordan do you have a picture with them fitted?

That's odd, it won't work for me either from my phone.

There is something wrong with the app doesnt open all pictures but im fairly sure its the iPhone that doesn't support the picture format

I have 6000K HID's matched with CREE sidelights and fog lights and they're pretty perfect. The sidelights are stupidly bright and the crisp white that just looks great. If you want to be legal, OSRAM cool blue intense are about the pick for dipped beams.

• Like 1

Daniel, how are the diamond visions? I've seen a lot of posts regarding the DV's being useless in the rain and can be quite dim, how have they been for you?

Mine are spot on, i really like them, but i am upgrading to hids at the end of the month, but no problem in the rain bright white light never been flashed, lights up the road perfectly day or night so i rate them although i have xtreme visions before and they lit up more of then road than the diamonds do but i love these im keeping them just incase the hids dont work out and i will continue to put these in any car i have unless i use the hids

Thanks mate, whats the blue tint on them like? Is it the same affect you get from audi's and merc's you see with those bright white lights?

Its not far off but if you want the Audi look you will want a set of 6000 or 8000k hids they will give you that look, but they are illegal to use them on the road within a headlight not designed for them but many people have them and dont have a problem with them as long as you only use them in the projector style headlights and get them adjusted by an mot approved garage so they can adjust them and test them the same way they would on an mot just to see if they will pass like a trail run before getting a failed cert and another £50 bill easy to put in and i just plan on putting the old bulbs back in come mot time anymore, it slots into the existing bulb connectors and then to the ballast the boost to 25,000volts then to the hid bulb which goes back in the headlight in the same fitment as the standard Halogen bulb easy as

i think im gonna look into getting the hid's, whats the difference between 6000k and 8000k? im pretty useless when it comes to things not standard on cars haha!

Here's the HID tempature colour chart Ricky. I don't have a picture on my phone if my car with the HID Kit in, most photos with headlights in never look that great anyway. I'll make a shirt video and have it added. You'll seen that the 6000k is more pure white with a slight tint of blue, which you see on the beamers and mercs. Where as the 8000k is a lot more blue with less white and looks a lot more aftermarket rather than smart with the 6000k. But after all, it's down to personal preference. post-46135-138870575991_thumb.jpg

Apologies it's not a great quality picture however looking at google images will help! If you wanted a kit I can happily add the link where I got mine from.

These are 8000k, haven't been flashed yet.

post-48260-138870588815_thumb.jpg

I'll get a picture of my lights tomorrow, they're 6000K HID's and then 6000K CREE sidelights and fog lights.

Like Dave I also have 6000k hid and cree sidelights with cree fogs. Never been flashed or had a problem, all down to personal choice.

post-44466-0-06260000-1388745584_thumb.j

post-44466-0-49383700-1388745637_thumb.j

Check my project thread for pictures of them compared to standard :)

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/47369-my-fiesta-mk75-zs/

the hid's with CREE side lights and fogs look really good! i got the link for the fogs you got, but where would i get the sidelights and hid's from?

Nathan, have you noticed any difference by having the k&n filter?

This is a link for the sidelights I used :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Cree-LED-Super-White-3w-T10-501-W5W-Car-Van-Bulb-Sidelight-Interior-Exterior-/291033466418?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43c2f24632

The HID Kit I got was from a race shop near me, but I hear hids direct is a good place for them. I just got a 6000k h7 non canbus kit for £50, but beware of cheap eBay ac ones they flicker.

If I'm honest haven't drove my car yet just changed it quick last night, il happily let you know if i notice any change after work though later :) il take it for a spinnn

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club