Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Service Plan

mpb

Hi All,

I got talked into a 4 year service plan with ford when I had my car serviced as they offered me a discount on my current service but i'm now wondering if i did the right thing.

My S max has done 29k and the plan covers the next 4 services which should last about 4 years. ( 2 minor and 2 major ) and they quoted me 195 for minor service and 270 for major.

The plan is £20 a month and also includes AA and 10% ford parts.

But i'm not wondering how much services will cost if i dont go to ford, as im not convinced i need to stick with ford as it has previously been services elsewhere. Does anyhow have an idea what it might cost at a standard garage for minor or major services on the s max?

Thanks.

Its a good thing if you go to the dealer. I have the same plan for my CMAX, its about £17 a month, and all is included when they do the service (unless they need to replace parts). But to be honest, the 10% discount off parts and labour is a big factor, if you get it repaired at a dealership, then you save more money still.

Normally services are around the £300 mark with some dealers for the SMAX, but to be honest, it helps you budget and save digging a hole in your wallet once a year. Plus you get the Free MOT's when you get to them!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club