Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Induction Kit On Fiesta Mk7

ford12345

Hey so basically I decided to put an induction kit onto my mk7 fiesta as I wanted a better sound without having to spend lots of cash, after fitting it the car seems to be losing petrol randomly and using a hell of alot more. I had 50 miles of petrol in the tank and after resetting the trip and driving around for about 10 minutes it claimed it only had 35 miles left but the trip said the car had only done 6 miles.. so now I am abit confused to where the other 9 miles went. A friend of mine said that I might need to reset the ECU. Any Ideas on whats gone wrong?

I ve got an idea: you bought a rubbish cone filter which draws hot air from the engine bay, that is the main reason why your fuel consumption has gone sky-high......

Do yourself (and your car) a favour, sell that s*** cone filter, and buy a J1 or a Pipercross HFIC kit, then you will see the difference, both in engine sound and performance

Thanks Blade, I did slightly suspect that the filter (being a cheap one) was the issue but wasnt 100% sure as I am no car expert. Thanks for also posting about which one I should get, think im going to go for the J1 kit.

You should take the Pipercross kit into consideration, it is cheaper than the J1, I recently installed it on my Fiesta, great quality and noticeable improvement both in sound and throttle response, although it takes a little bit more time to install....

I will upload a short video to show how it sounds....

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club