Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Front Splitter

robbieparr86

I have a mk6.5 fiesta zetecs and im wonderin wot r the splitters tht go underneath ur front bumper ive heard its a renult megane or laguna splitter . Hoping someone can shed sum lite on this for me as lookin to purchase one asap and havent gt the foggiest haha . Cheers rob

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Ford OC mobile app

Hey robbie. Yeh thats right its the laguna splitter. I did this with my fiesta before the focus. I just rang round a few local scrappys and simply asked for the front bumper laguna splitter. Eventually I got a call back saying they got one in. ( aparently alot of people try to find em to put on all sorts of cars)

to fit it I had to cut a piece of each end but first I centered it and popped a self tapping screw in middle to hold in centered. Then worked my way round puching it in place and popping screws in. Like I say when it got to wheel arch there was some over hang. So I just hacksawed it off and filed the ends smooth.

• Like 1

Hi , ahhh brilliant thanks for tht , yeh I will do wot u sed thts mint cheers for the reply and info really appricate it . Robbie

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Yeh sorry it was a mk6 which I fitted mine too. Assuming it would fit both though

• Like 2

They're the hardest things to find ever!

The Espace vented splitters are very similar Laguna vented splitters so just keep and eye out for either.

Good luck!

• Like 1

If I spot anny online il link em. Like I say just call round local scrappys. And if they dnt have ask if they can contact you when they do.

• Like 1

Used to fit the Laguna splitter to the 1997-1999 Toyota staplet EP91 aswell,

Strange it works on fiestas too,

Anyone say the rubber splitter available on eBay,

Looks to be a great job, very workable

Here's a link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bumper-Lip-spoiler-Universal-euro-dub-stance-drift-JDM-chin-diffuser-splitter-/121237199301?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c3a4cd9c5

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club