Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello, Newbie Here

jamesca80

Evening all :driving:

Just a quick hello - new to forum, just put deposit down on a 2010 Fiesta 1.6 TDCi Zetec. See my thread in Fiesta forum for details.

Second Ford I have owned, used to have a 2006 Focus ST3 (remapped to 300bhp) and loved it but tend to only keep fun cars for a year but it actually lasted 18 months before moving on.

The Fiesta will be my daily commute allowing my other car (E55 AMG) a rest and the luxury of being a weekend only one until my wife makes me try and sell it :angry:

Welcome to the club James :)

Evening all :driving:

Just a quick hello - new to forum, just put deposit down on a 2010 Fiesta 1.6 TDCi Zetec. See my thread in Fiesta forum for details.

Second Ford I have owned, used to have a 2006 Focus ST3 (remapped to 300bhp) and loved it but tend to only keep fun cars for a year but it actually lasted 18 months before moving on.

The Fiesta will be my daily commute allowing my other car (E55 AMG) a rest and the luxury of being a weekend only one until my wife makes me try and sell it :angry:

When you do come to sell it,tell her your downsizing the engine....To a c32 amg ;) 0-60 in 4.5s and can pick em up for under 5k easy.

Welcome to the family James

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club