Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Central Locking Fault

Wizhunter

Hi Guys

Got another problem with the Focus.When I unlock the car from the drivers side it only locks and opens that door,when i use the key on the passenger side it locks and opens both doors on the passenger side,which means the drivers side rear doesn't lock.

Any help always appreciated.

Wiz

PS.Anyone know anywhere i can get some Ghia Trim for the bumpers etc..I am located in Leeds.

Thanks

C'mon Guys surely someone must know,i don't want my car stealing :(

Many Thanks

Wiz

The first issue is a feature, not a problem.

There is a way to set it to open all doors. It should be in the handbook somewhere.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Thanks Sean..I will have to try and get hold of a owners handbook because i didn't get one with the car..Also i pressed a button at the top right of the speedo and a red light came on with something to do with doors..I was thinking child locks but i don't know..i know pressing it again won't turn the light off.

Like you say Sean i will have to try and get an handbook.

Thanks again

Wiz

Sean i just looked in the owners handbook and there is absolutely nothing about this feature you mention

The first issue is a feature, not a problem.
There is a way to set it to open all doors. It should be in the handbook somewhere.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Press and hold both the lock and unlock button that cycles between opening one or all doors

The Keyfob isn't working..put a new battery in it yesterday..do you think it may need reprogramming ?

Got the keyfob working and have practcally solved the Issue..Fob locks all the doors and opens all except the passenger front door,also i don't know if it should have an alarm in 99 but no plashing lights and sound when i do lock it

Wiz