Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Will Be Back Soon

k13r4n

Ok guys some of you may know I'm currently rocking a vw golf gti mk5. I still hate it so being a new year and with the finance on it tumbling every month and the mileage a little over 40,000 I'm hoping I can get a good trade in later in the year for what I originally intended to get a mk 2.5 focus st-3. I'm hoping to have it by summer and have a fair few mod ideas lined up for it when I get one. Also does the st use the horrific canbus error system. I'm also open to mod ideas that u guys can suggest.

• Like 1

woah, I thought you had an ST? what happened to your Focus?

is the golf really that bad???

Got the gti back in August last year. It's a good looking car, it's comfy and has the power every 21 year old requires but I just feel it's a very overrated car that has no character to it and the focus was traded for the gti which was the biggest mistake I made

• Like 1

Ok guys some of you may know I'm currently rocking a vw golf gti mk5. I still hate it so being a new year and with the finance on it tumbling every month and the mileage a little over 40,000 I'm hoping I can get a good trade in later in the year for what I originally intended to get a mk 2.5 focus st-3. I'm hoping to have it by summer and have a fair few mod ideas lined up for it when I get one. Also does the st use the horrific canbus error system. I'm also open to mod ideas that u guys can suggest.

Hi mate,

Sorry to read the gti isint satisfying your needs,

All cars since 2008 use the bosh designed Can-Bus system, its made cars lighter with less loom and relays to carry on board,

Also makes alarm fitting much much easier plug and play integrated in to the can-bus system and communities directly with the ignition and OEM key fob. Only problem with Can-bus is when upgrading bulbs to led you need to purchase "can-bus error free" LED's

For modification ideas and guides for your future Mk2.5 focus click on my aviator picture to the left of the screen on here,

It will bring you to my profile page where you will see links to my guides.

Such as dual reverse,

Rear foot well lighting,

Bird bath illumination,

Triple light rear interior light,

12v boot socket,

Dual boot light,

Bonnet strut lifter,

Ford logo puddle lighting,

Custom laser cut brushed stainless interior parts,

And more that I can't remember right now :lol:

Ok don't think my old focus had canbus may be wrong there though but with the gti I had to buy special bulbs so they won't flash went on and cheers lenny I shall have a look

• Like 1

Sad to hear the GTi isnt still working out! But yes, would be good to see a Focus ST replacing it - in orange?? :P

Im still yearning for a turbo 5 cylinder so will be looking for one eventually, hopefully the road tax wont be too high by the time i get my hands on one!

• Like 1

I'd say ur best off with the fiesta st and I'm hoping for an Orange one if not a black one then last resort is silver as they are quite rare in Aberdeen

• Like 1

That's the exact car I wanted when I got my focus. Mk5 red golf gti manual. Sorry it isn't plessing you man I think the ptob with golfs is the ride, too soft and flabby.

Still love it though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

That's the exact car I wanted when I got my focus. Mk5 red golf gti manual. Sorry it isn't plessing you man I think the ptob with golfs is the ride, too soft and flabby.Still love it though Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Like a granny :lol:

That's the exact car I wanted when I got my focus. Mk5 red golf gti manual. Sorry it isn't plessing you man I think the ptob with golfs is the ride, too soft and flabby.

Still love it though

Pay off the finance and it's yours and I think the ride is a lot harsher than the focus and I have beaten a young Asian gentleman in his m3

• Like 1

Like a granny :lol:

Funny you say that as I named my gti "gwenoline golf" after my grandmother :-/

• Like 1