Jump to content



  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 leedslads



  • Members via FB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Name: darren
  • Ford Model: galaxy
  • Year: 2001
  • Location: Yorkshire

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:56 PM

need to know where the pipe go`s as my car been in for fixing and now no one know where the pipe go`s to and need to know what the ball thing called thanks 




Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

#2 gregers


    Too much time on the boards

  • True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Name: greg
  • Ford Model: smax titainium tdci
  • Year: 2008
  • Location: Sussex

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:53 PM

its the vacuum chamber,used by various things in the system.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users