Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Old Retro Gaming Consoles

robertson123

Anyone on here still got any old games consoles i have a Snes A Sega Dreancast and a PS1 how about you guys :)

Had a dreamcast but got rid a little while ago as I didn't really play it any more. Still have a gamecube but that's not quite as old!

Had a dreamcast but got rid a little while ago as I didn't really play it any more. Still have a gamecube but that's not quite as old!

Blasphemy getting rid of your Dreamcast :angry: ^_^ . I played powerstone 2 the other day with my nephews, they love it.

I still have my NES, good old bash of Duck Hunt/Super Mario Bros brings back so many memories.

Have a japanese snes which stil works as well.

I have an original Gameboy that is completely yellow now due to age, but works really well. Speaking of, when I went to new york, I headed to the Nintendo World Store in Manhattan. They have a gameboy which was in an explosion in the Gulf War, its half charred but still works. lol :D

I also have a PC Engine GT, which wasn't realised in the UK, but was one of the best colour handhelds released back in the day. see pic below:

hqdefault_zpsd042d55e.jpg

• Like 1

Two original game boy, ps1, and a sega mega drive!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

got a ps1 in the loft,think there may be a ps2 in there aswell,oh and a yellow game boy

all my 3 boys have there own Xbox's 360,drives me insane when there all playing together on line.

i want to find an original Atari console,just loved playing asteroids.

i remember the original binatone console,iirc it was pong?the tennis game,oh the hours wasted watching 2 white bars going up and down the tv screen.lol.

• Like 1

i have a comadore 64, a spectrum 128k (paper boy lol) a sega dreamcast, a sega game gear, a master system, a megadrive (down my mums) my son has a ps2, a xbox360, now a one console..... must admit i love skylanders lmao.....

• Like 1

64 eh,the original office computer.i had its little brother the vic-20.

then a spectrum+128,then an amiga 500

a mate had a zx81.

and an old work m8 has in his loft a zx 80 + zx 81 + a 64 all apparently in there boxes.

Ah the old Spectrum.

Three hours to load s game by tape then it would crash on first level.

Jet Pack Willy and Manic Miner, classics.

I have a Megadrive emulator on my PC and about 60 roms for it.

Ah the old Spectrum.

Three hours to load s game by tape then it would crash on first level.

Jet Pack Willy and Manic Miner, classics.

I have a Megadrive emulator on my PC and about 60 roms for it.

That's good i have loads of emulators for my pc and the PS2 but guess what Stoney that's cheating you need to own the real thing mate not emulators but there still good thought just not original

Ah but I do have aPS, PS2 and PS3.first generation PSP (first in queue in Plymouth to buy one ;)).

Had a Megadrive with the MegaCD add on until 5 years ago when a friends kids stood on it.

Still prefer my MSI gaming laptop though (until I get my Gaming PC components from Scan anyway).

Cool that's great i did not mention in my original post but i also own a Xbox 360 and a PS2 which is now old actually but that is why we are talking about retro games consoles here and not new ones but hey who cares what we own maybe i should of called the topic (what games consoles do you own)

Used to play Sonic the Hedgehog on my MegaDrive for hours.

Sonic is brilliant mate i used to own a Sega Megadrive i would spend hours on Sonic The Hedgehog.Also another game i really enjoyed on the Sega Megadrive was Streets Or Rage 2 and Street Fighter 2 on the Snes and the Megadrive what a classic.Street Fighter 2 is my favorite beat em up and this game got me into beat em ups and still i play these games there is also something called openbor and mugen they relive all the old fighting games by emulating them but making them different

Megadrive boooo ;) Snes all the way.lol

I had one of these back in the day, imported from japan. Until my younger brother put a UK power cable ( :iim:)

into it and blew it up.

panasonicq_zps6be88714.jpg

• Like 1

Lol why did he do that oh and by the way i do agree with you that the Super Nintendo was the better console it had better graphics and speech than the Sega Megadrive but they where both good in their own ways

Lol why did he do that oh and by the way i do agree with you that the Super Nintendo was the better console it had better graphics and speech than the Sega Megadrive but they where both good in their own ways

I was so upset when he did that. They only made 10,000 worldwide and ofc there was no warranty etc on imported goods. I didn't speak to him for a month afterwards LOL.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I remember playing duck hunt on a vic 20 when I was a nipper then moved on to a C64, some of the games a bit wacky, but I suppose they had to be as they didn't rely on graphics etc...games like "In the center of Eddie Smiths head" it was an adventure text game, and crazy balloons...... My favorite was a game called 5th gear.... then it was on to a spectrum 48k,

Then a leap to a SNES, F-Zero was fantastic... I actually looked on eBay for a working SNES and F-Zero game.... must look again. IMO the SNES was the best of the bunch in the day.

The best place to get a snes is not on eBay have a look down you local car boot sales I picked one up for £15 with several old skool classics

• Like 1

You lot sound old, I'm going to have to wait a few years yet and even then my retro will be a ps1, game boy colour, game boy advanced and maybe even sneak the 1st gen psp and ps2 into the equation, I have to admit though I almost certainly require the latest equipment, I'm currently giving the ps4 and vita a full workout.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Ford OC mobile app

I'm currently using the xbox one but keep jumping Barack on to Mario kart on snes at least twice a month

• 2 months later...

I was at the National Media museum in Bradford yesterday and they have a room full of old consoles, table top machines all working and some free to have a play. Good job we had plenty of 20p's for the space invaders machines. My 14 year d nephew beat my on Street Fighter 2 so easily I was embarrassed but I am 52 so well past playing computer games. The place is well worth a visit and it's FREE.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club