Batman

• FOC Supporters
  • 947 posts
  • Name: Ben
  • Ford Model: Focus Mk2.5 Zetec 1.6
  • Year: 2008
Contributor

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:06 PM

Lol why did he do that oh and by the way i do agree with you that the Super Nintendo was the better console it had better graphics and speech than the Sega Megadrive but they where both good in their own ways

I was so upset when he did that. They only made 10,000 worldwide and ofc there was no warranty etc on imported goods. I didn't speak to him for a month afterwards LOL.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 bt_cav

bt_cav

Feet Under The Table

• FOC Supporters
  • 330 posts
  • Name: Brian
  • Ford Model: focus
  • Year: 2004

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:22 PM

I remember playing duck hunt on a vic 20 when I was a nipper then moved on to a C64, some of the games a bit wacky, but I suppose they had to be as they didn't rely on graphics etc...games like "In the center of Eddie Smiths head" it was an adventure text game, and crazy balloons...... My favorite was a game called 5th gear.... then it was on to a spectrum 48k,

Then a leap to a SNES, F-Zero was fantastic... I actually looked on Ebay for a working SNES and F-Zero game.... must look again. IMO the SNES was the best of the bunch in the day.

#18 Italiot

Italiot

Feet Under The Table

• FOC Supporters
  • 243 posts
  • Name: Aaron
  • Ford Model: Mondeo titanium x 2.0 tdci 140bhp
  • Year: 2009

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:41 PM

The best place to get a snes is not on ebay have a look down you local car boot sales I picked one up for £15 with several old skool classics

#19 Nathan_M

Nathan_M

Too much time on the boards

• Members via Twitter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • Name: Nathan
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Flame Mk6
  • Year: 2004

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:11 AM

You lot sound old, I'm going to have to wait a few years yet and even then my retro will be a ps1, game boy colour, game boy advanced and maybe even sneak the 1st gen psp and ps2 into the equation, I have to admit though I almost certainly require the latest equipment, I'm currently giving the ps4 and vita a full workout.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Ford OC mobile app

#20 Italiot

Italiot

Feet Under The Table

• FOC Supporters
  • 243 posts
  • Name: Aaron
  • Ford Model: Mondeo titanium x 2.0 tdci 140bhp
  • Year: 2009

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:06 PM

I'm currently using the xbox one but keep jumping Barack on to Mario kart on snes at least twice a month

#21 GRAHAM46

GRAHAM46

Settling In Well

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Name: Graham
  • Ford Model: FOCUS mk 2 LX
  • Year: 2005

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:03 PM

I was at the National Media museum in Bradford yesterday and they have a room full of old consoles, table top machines all working and some free to have a play. Good job we had plenty of 20p's for the space invaders machines. My 14 year d nephew beat my on Street Fighter 2 so easily I was embarrassed but I am 52 so well past playing computer games. The place is well worth a visit and it's FREE.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users