Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlight Bulbs

Big_dom91

So on me way to work this evening when my left hand headlight bulb blew so as its sods law that il replace it the the other one will blow thaught id change them both as theyve only had standard bulbs im thinking of getting some osram night breaker unlimited from eurocarparts for £17.50 but before i do can anyone reccomend any other good bulbs

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

i prefer the osram cool blue intense to the nightbreaker

So on me way to work this evening when my left hand headlight bulb blew so as its sods law that il replace it the the other one will blow thaught id change them both as theyve only had standard bulbs im thinking of getting some osram night breaker unlimited from eurocarparts for £17.50 but before i do can anyone reccomend any other good bulbs Thanks :)Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Hi mate,

Osram Night breaker plus are the best bulb on the market but they last the least lifespan,

I've got them in high beam H1 and dipped beam H7 on my facelift focus 2008-2011 model ;)

My low beam H7 blew on the drivers side last week after 20 months

I've since purchased some Osram cool blue intence to replace both bulbs,

And you are 100% correct to change bulbs in pairs, that's how your supposed to do it because one blows shortly after the other.

Bottom line hough Osram Night breaker plus, best legal 55w bulb on the market to date.

I recommend having your headlight alignment checked after fitting bulbs for both safety and maximum light performance from your new bulbs by ensuring all of there light shines where you need it on the road.

+1 for the osrams then :P haha nice one lenny pain in the bum arnt they haha sat in traffic and just seen it fizzle out so now got to drive home at like 01:00 with one headlight :o but itll be straight down the shop in the morning to get them.

• Like 1

+1 for the osrams then :P haha nice one lenny pain in the bum arnt they haha sat in traffic and just seen it fizzle out so now got to drive home at like 01:00 with one headlight :o but itll be straight down the shop in the morning to get them.Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Sure is a pain mate,

These bulbs may be cheaper online compared to the shop,

Here's new night breaker unlimited

Don Don Duhhhh :o

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-H7-Osram-Head-Light-Night-Breaker-Unlimited-Headlight-Bulbs-Headlamps-/380803427079?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item58a9a72b07

do the new nightbreakers still look yellow?

Haha there the ones am gonna get but just going to drive down to eurocarparts tomorrow only 1.49 more like haha

• Like 1

do the new nightbreakers still look yellow?

I'm guessing they are,

The night breaker say 20% whiter than standard bulbs,

The night breaker unlimited also say 20% whiter than standard bulbs,

So no change there, cool blue intense still top the list in that respect

Night breaker plus say they are up to 90% brighter than standard,

Night breaker ultimate say they are up to 120% brighter than standard,

Haha there the ones am gonna get but just going to drive down to eurocarparts tomorrow only 1.49 more like hahaSent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

1.49 more + Diesel and half an amazon rain forest on your till recipient,

Your not "So Money Supermarket" :lol:

i'm thinking bout changing my bulbs again as me cool blue hypers certainly are the whitest going but just dont seem as bright as me osram cool blue intenses on the unlit country roads

so i'm thinking whether to switch back to cool blue intense and have a not as white but still quite white n brighter bulb

or give the new nightbreakers ago n have an even brighter bulb but a yellow light as a sacrifice

When you say yellow light what dya mean ? Haha

When you say yellow light what dya mean ? HahaSent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

This is osram night breaker plus; slight shade of yellow compared to the 6000kelvin and 4200kelvin bulbs saw in brigante's signature images above

Image2085.jpg

Slight tint of standard yellow,

But nothing like the Japanese retro style fog light bulbs found in my Levin :)

5204a35e-a360-4c3d-812d-0c1e9e3bb3ee_zps

Edited by Lenny
  • Like 1

the ones in my signature arent 6000kelvin lol they 4200kelvin cool blue intenses

the ones in my signature arent 6000kelvin lol they 4200kelvin cool blue intenses

Your cree reverse bulbs in the centre image are 6000kelvin though ;)

Got me bulbs but because eurocarparts only give you a discounted price online there was no way i was paying the 30 pound they wanted so ended up with standard osrams instead for the time being

• Like 1

how much did you pay for the standards?

thats why eBay is always the way mate ;)

8 quid the ones i wanted were 17.50 if u buaght online but because i needed them i just had to get these ones for now il find out what there like on me break and put a pic up

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club