Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S 1.0 Ecoboost Project

Dope_Diamond

I've had my ZS a a couple of months now and already I'm dying to make it my own! Who's with me? Share your idea's / customisations guys!!! I wanna see, got so much love for the new Zetec S haha!

So far I've only de-badged it and added a decal on the window screen. For now I'm thinking of lowering it, getting some hub centric spacers (15mm - 20mm) front splitter, wrap the wheels and fit a new full exhaust.

I'll be posting photo's as I go along :)

sounds good :) what the sticker off and where ?? id like one but don't know what to go with or where is legal lol

pics of as it is now?? I'm getting 20mm spacer for the rears i think just need to double check measurements aha nice :) exhaust is on my list too but not sure custom build one or buy one off the shelf ready made hmmm

There's a graphics place near me that cut it and stuck it for me, £20 which weren't too bad. Mines down the passenger side, you'll see in the photo I attach. And yeah I was waiting till I've lowered it to see how far I want to push the wheels out. I'm thinking 15 on the front, 20 on the rear :) I saw somebody post a video of their new exhaust (Miltech I think it was) it sounded so nice!! post-42049-138912318267_thumb.jpg

why dope d diamond ? whats the story behind it so Keith lemon would say lol n nice i have mine lowered 30mm and really need to measure them up properly lol i just guessed at 20mm but i like the side wall tread to not get cut to bits lol so will double check, and yh too much money for me :/ was looking at a custom build for 280 or cobra for 350 i like the cobra nice rasp sound just need to get payed and win lottery haha will buy it eventually :s

Ah it's just my nickname mate, I'm obsessed with diamonds and the "dope D"... Long story haha! I haven't really looked into exhausts yet so I don't even know how much it'll cost! What do you look at paying usually? I don't wanna spend too much on this fiesta cause I'm gonna be getting the mustang when It's released it 2015 ;P

sweet lol, n i won't ask haha well exhausts are hit and miss there is loads out there, or you can get a custom built one for about 300 but millitek costs about 600-900 so a bit more lol I'm looking t cobra for 350 is mid range looks good and sounds good also around 10bhp apparently

i said that but changing for a company car, but things happened and i reckon I've put 2 1/2k or more easily ( after this body kit 3k ) into my fez and loved every penny spent but I'm gel about the mustang !!! would love one but going to be far too expensive i think haha

also got my springs for 75 on eBay which is cheap and they are quality, or you can get a set of coil overs for 230 for the fez on eBay thats cheap and they are top german ones :) endorsed my mighty mods i think so they say on their website so there are bargains out there for wicked items :) i want to keep going on my fez but have no idea what away to go, either down the rs look a like or any mod goes haha

Wow, that's a fair bit! Haha. I'll probably end up posting something about exhausts to see what brands and prices are best.

I've got some coilovers, they literally got delivered today. Will get them fitted this weekend, I can't wait! :D

You got the mk7.5 as well? What've you done to it so far?

i know i just keep buying bits on pay day then i don't miss it ;) aha plus the missis doesn't see the money going out lol nice there is a lot about, n wicked what ones?? :D nice get them on boy!!! wish i got coil overs but don't want mine any lower its good as it is no i got the mk7 the 7.5 wasn't about when i bought mine in 2011

and everything in my signature i have done to it apart from the rs grill style and the exhaust as I'm waiting got buy it

Haha fair play! See I'm not one for relationships, so all my money goes on my car ;P I've got prosport, ordered them off loweks for £250 including postage

haha i wish but the odd top shoes make up dvds nights out dinner cinema's and general shopping with her eats away my money so i get all the car things first ;) she hates my car as I've spent so much money on it but she loves it really what I've done to it, but hates the fact in her eyes i wasted my money

wicked when you getting them fitted??

dsc00912.jpg

Let's rundown the obvious then move on to the hidden ;)

AP coilovers lowered all the way on the back and 60-70mm on the front
MAM MT-1 Wheels
"Ecobeast" windscreen sticker
Black Wrapped roof

Less obvious:
Turbo back exhaust system
HID Kit

On order:
TRC Front Splitter

Near Future:
Smoothing all round, Smooth front bumper, smoothed rear bumper (No reflectors)
ST rear diffuser

Future plans:
Stage 2 remap (155bhp with exhaust hopefully)
Induction kit
Silicone hoses

Really nice that, any pixs from the rear ?

Posted Image

Let's rundown the obvious then move on to the hidden ;)

AP coilovers lowered all the way on the back and 60-70mm on the front

MAM MT-1 Wheels

"Ecobeast" windscreen sticker

Black Wrapped roof

Less obvious:

Turbo back exhaust system

HID Kit

On order:

TRC Front Splitter

Near Future:

Smoothing all round, Smooth front bumper, smoothed rear bumper (No reflectors)

ST rear diffuser

Future plans:

Stage 2 remap (155bhp with exhaust hopefully)

Induction kit

Silicone hoses

Wow!!! Very nice, Love those wheels! What do you mean when you say smoothed all round? Never heard of that

Wow!!! Very nice, Love those wheels! What do you mean when you say smoothed all round? Never heard of that

Smoothed plate recess, smoothed rear reflectors and smoothed boot handle

Oh okay thought so, just wanted to check haha. What does it take to do the front bumper? I've been thinking of taking off my front reg plate (just keep it in the front window incase the piggies pull me lol) but when I took it off there's the two holes where it's fixed, looks a bit naff

Plastic weld the recess, plastic weld the grille surround and then respray the bumper :)

Is that something I'd be able to do myself? My uncle can respray for me, he's about to cover up a scratch I found over the front passenger side wheel arch

Slightly subtle modification.. Batman overlays, maybe a little childish of me but I think it looks awesome! Haha. (Excuse the filthiness, don't get time to clean it during the week. post-42049-13892879102_thumb.jpgpost-42049-138928787663_thumb.jpgpost-42049-138928788811_thumb.jpgpost-42049-138928789956_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not really something you can do yourself without really knowing what you're doing

• 1 month later...

The car looks really good, do you have it lowered at all? Saw it at the Maybird in Stratford tonight I was parked next to you and thought I had seen your car from some where before :)

why dope d diamond ? whats the story behind it so Keith lemon would say lol n nice i have mine lowered 30mm and really need to measure them up properly lol i just guessed at 20mm but i like the side wall tread to not get cut to bits lol so will double check, and yh too much money for me :/ was looking at a custom build for 280 or cobra for 350 i like the cobra nice rasp sound just need to get payed and win lottery haha will buy it eventually :s

What suspension kit have you got? Thinking of getting the Eibach accessories one which is 30mm? What do you think?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

What suspension kit have you got? Thinking of getting the Eibach accessories one which is 30mm? What do you think?

I'll be honest mate, I have pro sport coilovers. £250! Had them on about 3 months now and have had any problems with them. Check them out in lowerks website.

The car looks really good, do you have it lowered at all? Saw it at the Maybird in Stratford tonight I was parked next to you and thought I had seen your car from some where before :)

Yes mate, got it on coilovers :) And lol! I saw your car and thought, yes! I'll park next to that ZS haha. Looks real nice in that blue, I'm pretty jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Haven't had problems *

post-42049-139388558535_thumb.jpg

Had it valeted today whilst I was shopping in town, came back to it like this. He moved the surrounding cars to park mine like this cause the guy said he "adored" it.. Made me feel pretty awesome I have to say!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club