Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Moments Caught On Dashcam!

jeebowhite

So,

I have been raving about how cool it is to have a dashcam in the car! thats no secret, so far its done well and I have been impressed. But the old saying "A Picture is worth a thousand words".

As I have been driving around, I have come across a couple of moments, where the camera says it all.

I want you to picture this:

Street Cleaner vs Corsa

post-10869-0-83747300-1389217903_thumb.p

Corsa Lost

post-10869-0-50755000-1389217946_thumb.p

Looking quite likely to me to be a write off... Oh... there's a shame... :rolleyes:

Image 2 (to follow):

No damage marks to the motorway, central reservation, or the side of the road (maybe, just maybe, they clunked the pole?), no skid marks and no damage to the side of the carriageway.

post-10869-0-97253700-1389218063_thumb.p

blue car miraculously ends up at the side of the motorway lain on its side with the bonnet pointing down. -

post-10869-0-09792600-1389218121_thumb.p

Here is an opportunity for you to take your dashcam images, and just place a screenshot here! :)

Having had my cam for months now , i have yet to capture any memorable moments.

• Like 1

Pictures now included :D

• Like 1

James your tax disc has expired! :D nice photos

James your tax disc has expired!

I make it 30 06 14. Unless I was asleep for half a year last night I don't reckon it is :P.

haha, that is indeed the replacement tax disk. I chucked it there as it arrived in the post and I didn't want to go stretching over my passenger to put it in the actual tax disk holder... :p

heres another one. took the family out this morning to McDonalds, on the way out, I think I walked through a portal and ended up in the police station car park :P

Either they were there for breakfast, or planning a local job, given that I dont see much planning going on, I believe that they were there for their humanly functions :P

One of the dog units was taking a breather with the door open :)

policeHQ_zps9de5b9ea.png

post-10869-0-15416700-1390064476_thumb.p

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club