Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Driver Window Broken :(

Sweeney367

Sorry if it's been asked before I did try searching.

My driver window goes up and down as normal. But it goes down automatically (when you press the button past the first click) but the auto up bit has stopped working?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

iirc press and hold on the down button,press and hold on the up button,this should then reprogram the 1 touch facility?.

• Like 1

it has just lost its settings m8 thats all with the engine on, use the one click to go up and down, then double click down and up and it should have saved its new settings job done, happens quite a bit but simple thing to do

• Like 1

it has just lost its settings m8 thats all with the engine on, use the one click to go up and down, then double click down and up and it should have saved its new settings job done, happens quite a bit but simple thing to do 

All fixed :D .. Thanks for the fast reply!!

i had the same problem, was close to taking it back to the garage but luckily my uncle with more knowledge than me sorted it haha!

Any know how to get the global closing to work on the 3dr mk7.5? As it's not a factory thing I guess ford need to program it??? Cheers

Any know how to get the global closing to work on the 3dr mk7.5? As it's not a factory thing I guess ford need to program it??? Cheers

I think it's only on the 5 doors with electric front and rear electric windows.

Ah right, was hoping it was something that could just be turned on.