Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus 55 Fuse help

tecstar

I don't have the manual for my 55 Focus Ghia, but have downloaded a 2008 Owner Manual. However in this manual the fusebox in the footwell is labelled differently to mine. I have a couple of fuses missing and am not sure what they do (or even if they should be there), so I wonder if anyone knows where I can download a 2005 UK Manual or is able to scan in the fuse box pages from their manual and post them up. Thanks very much.

I don't have the manual for my 55 Focus Ghia, but have downloaded a 2008 Owner Manual. However in this manual the fusebox in the footwell is labelled differently to mine. I have a couple of fuses missing and am not sure what they do (or even if they should be there), so I wonder if anyone knows where I can download a 2005 UK Manual or is able to scan in the fuse box pages from their manual and post them up. Thanks very much.
There will be some empty fuse slots in there for things your car might not have, such as ABS, trip computer, heated windscreen, electric mirrors and so on.

If everything's working, I wouldn't worry about it.

There will be some empty fuse slots in there for things your car might not have, such as ABS, trip computer, heated windscreen, electric mirrors and so on.

If everything's working, I wouldn't worry about it.

I have just got the car, so as far as I can tell everything is working ok. There are other empty slots, but as these two in particular had contacts in I thought I would check as I had to replace the lighter socket fuse, and you know what its like sometimes, people nick a fuse from something less important if they need one in an emergency - plus in case something stops working it means I haven't got to pull every fuse out to see if its blown.