Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Need An Opinion

robertson123

Heys guys i have turned my Fiesta mk3 into a Si replica but i have been thinking lately do you think i should take the Si badge off it i got it from eBay for 8 pounds 50 pence as it is not a real Si i thought i would get some opinions from yourselves what do you think should i leave it on

• Like 1

I prefer the debadged look personally and if its not a genuine badge, it can detract from the quality of the car.

As James says, the debadged look is better imo, but at the end of the day its your car, your choice :)

Thanks guys i might take it off then as it is embarrassing when i am at lights and other cars are taking over me and they think it's an Si lol oh and the badge is a genuine Si badge but this would be the reason i take off the badge other than sticking a 1.4 or a 1.6 engine in i have been playing around with this idea

• Like 1

Plain is better I think, leaves an air of mystery around the car :p

• Like 1

Then i have decided i will take off the Si badge tomorrow but i won't throw it away i can sell it on here that's what i will do but if anyone buys it you will have to glue it on your car as the stickiness would of gone off it

• Like 1

Just get a double sided sticky pad, that should do the job :D

I think I would of personally kept it on, with going through all the effort to make it look like an Si why not have the Si badge (unless you completely de-badge it)?

Well i have taken it off now i have been playing with the decision for a while now it is a Si Replica just not as fast as the real one that is the reason i have taken it off

I know, I just meant if the reason was because of other people wanting to race you I think they're just as likely race you because of the kit and not the tiny little badge lol

Yeah but how many of the chavs in their corsas actually know what an si is - they'll just be thinking "I wish I had one of those"

The cars is looking good anyway mate :)

the ones trying to race you will probably be in 1.0l corsa's with vxr badges anyway lol

If its a full replica then it needs the badge i think personally

Then i have decided i will take off the Si badge tomorrow but i won't throw it away i can sell it on here that's what i will do but if anyone buys it you will have to glue it on your car as the stickiness would of gone off it

Stick it on the interior dash instead,

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club