Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie, Ford Crown Victoria P71 Police Interceptor

db_355

Hi Everyone,

New To This Site.

Just To Introduce Myself, My Name Is Damian And I Have Got A Ford Crown Victoria P71 Police Interceptor, 4.6 Litre V8

Its a Genuine Police Car From New York State.

Still Got The Full Police Livery And Working Lights And Sirens

post-49702-0-54866800-1389274771_thumb.j

post-49702-0-13766300-1389274837_thumb.j

• Like 2

Hi Damian welcome to the club! Interesting car you have there! :)

Welcome to the club Damian. Nice motor and very different.

Very nice motor!

How much did that set you back from looking at it on the internet to having it in your posession?

I am surprised they retire them with blues and twos!

go on,tell me you havnt gone down the road and pulled someone? :D

• Like 1

Hope He hasn't ;)

That car looks mint, they can really shift too I bet.

The Only Things That Were Not Left On The Car Were The Police Scanner And The Laptop Computer, Everything Else Is The Original Equipment.

Its Still Even Got The Prisoner Partition Between The Front And Back Seats.

post-49702-0-79136100-1389448227_thumb.j

That car looks mint, they can really shift too I bet.

It's Got a Few Dings And Scratches But As It Was A Working Police Car That Was To Be Expected, But I Think It Adds To The Character Of The Car, Wondering How They Happened Etc

sounds good, having the barrier there could be a laugh at points :p

sounds good, having the barrier there could be a laugh at points :P

yes its is, especially seeing as anyone in the back is unable to get out unless i let them out lol :D

lol... Be a good prank to play on a few mates, dress up as a bobby one night when they are on the lash and 'nick' 'em :p

lol... Be a good prank to play on a few mates, dress up as a bobby one night when they are on the lash and 'nick' 'em :P

I've Got A Set Of Handcuffs LOL,

The Car Has Been Featured On Wheeler Dealers On The DIscovery Channel On Sky

Not Sure How You Put A Link On Here But If You Type In 'Wheeler Dealers Police Chase' Into You Tube It's The First Vid That Comes Up, Check It Out

This the one?

Its not the same car is it?

bit dubious about those handcuffs you carry as well though, are they for business or pleasure? :p

Hi Everyone,

New To This Site.

Just To Introduce Myself, My Name Is Damian And I Have Got A Ford Crown Victoria P71 Police Interceptor, 4.6 Litre V8

Its a Genuine Police Car From New York State.

Still Got The Full Police Livery And Working Lights And Sirens

Welcome to the forums Damian!

In case my avatar doesn't make it obvious, the CVPI is quite literally my favourite car.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you buy it for and from where?

They are indestructible cars, I am sure you will love it, bar maybe the awful MPG - but the sheer fun of it will offset it I am sure! B)

OMG I'd love a Ford Crown Vic! I've always wanted one as a second car - either in the black with white door type police cruiser livery or even as a yellow New York Cab.

Looking forward to seeing more pics!

Paul :)

I Was Thinking Of Going For A Black & White But Decided To Go For Something A Bit Different

This the one?

Its not the same car is it?

Yes It Is My Actual Car Used in The Filming, It Was Filmed on Salisbury Plains In 2012 For Wheeler Dealers

Welcome to the forums Damian!

In case my avatar doesn't make it obvious, the CVPI is quite literally my favourite car.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you buy it for and from where?

They are indestructible cars, I am sure you will love it, bar maybe the awful MPG - but the sheer fun of it will offset it I am sure! B)

I Always Wanted One Since I First Saw The TV Show Cops On Sky Years Ago,

I Found A Company In Kent Who Were Selling Them For 23 Grand Which Was Ridiculous, Seeing As They Were Not Genuine Ex Police Cars (They Ask You What Police Department You Would Like The Car In, But Will Not Put The Word 'Police' Anywhere On The Car) Basically A Clone Police Car.

I Found This Genuine Ex New York State Car Complete With Original Police Livery, Fully Working Lights And Sirens, Shotgun Rack, Prisoner Partition ETC on eBay For Less Than A Quarter Of What They Were Asking,

Some People Might Say That's Still Too Expensive For An 04 Reg Car But It's Something I Always Wanted And You Only Live Once, Plus Taking Into Account The Equipment On The Car Is Worth Around 3 Grand If I Ever Needed To Replace it, And Then The History Of The Car Being A Genuine One I Personally Think It's Worth It.

The MPG On The Other Hand Is A Different Story LOL

• Like 2

not bad at all!

MPG is bad on a lot of auto's to be honest (kinda makes me miss the clutch!) but otherwise the cars can have a lot of character!

Looking forward to seeing more pics!

Paul :)

This Vid Is A Lot Better Than Pics, You Can See All The Lights Working, Hope You Enjoy It.

I Always Wanted One Since I First Saw The TV Show Cops On Sky Years Ago,

I Found A Company In Kent Who Were Selling Them For 23 Grand Which Was Ridiculous, Seeing As They Were Not Genuine Ex Police Cars (They Ask You What Police Department You Would Like The Car In, But Will Not Put The Word 'Police' Anywhere On The Car) Basically A Clone Police Car.

I Found This Genuine Ex New York State Car Complete With Original Police Livery, Fully Working Lights And Sirens, Shotgun Rack, Prisoner Partition ETC on Ebay For Less Than A Quarter Of What They Were Asking,

Some People Might Say That's Still Too Expensive For An 04 Reg Car But It's Something I Always Wanted And You Only Live Once, Plus Taking Into Account The Equipment On The Car Is Worth Around 3 Grand If I Ever Needed To Replace it, And Then The History Of The Car Being A Genuine One I Personally Think It's Worth It.

The MPG On The Other Hand Is A Different Story LOL

COPS? B)

Yeah, I've heard of that company in Kent which sells them, total rip-offs they are. You seem to have gotten yours at a much more reasonable price.

Occasionally, a crown vic appears on eBay classifieds from time to time.

Are you sure the "Police" wording on yours is allowed though? I was under the impression it isn't - though I could be wrong. Had any interesting looks yet? :)

Do you have any modding plans for it?