Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New St

Philf1

So finally after ordering in September my dealer rang to say my spirit blue ST2 had arrived. Got my reg number, sorted free insurance out and will pick it up on Saturday am.

I am sooooo excited now. Will post pictures later on Saturday evening as I suspect I will have to go for a long drive!!!

• Like 5

Good luck with the new car. You won't be disappointed.

Hope not it's such a long time since the test drive but I still remember the thrill

congrats B)

will this drive be around the yorkshire dales by any chance? they look pretty immense!

Are you getting it Mountuned ?

I have seriously thought about it but decided to see how it goes for a few months then ideally get a drive in a mountuned one so I can make a real comparison and decide if it is worth the extra money

congrats  B) 

will this drive be around the yorkshire dales by any chance? they look pretty immense!

Probably will be. Your right the dales are lovely on so many fronts

I have seriously thought about it but decided to see how it goes for a few months then ideally get a drive in a mountuned one so I can make a real comparison and decide if it is worth the extra money

I know what you mean. I've had mine about 8 months now and thinking of the upgrade to the MP 215, but would like to see the difference.

Just collected car from dealers. Looks superb pity it's raining. Going for a drive now. Will post pictures later.

Brilliant, enjoy!

I've considered the mountune option as one to do later, this is the fastest car I've ever had so it's enough at the moment! However I might judge the timing to still take advantage of the remaining warranty :)

How did it go then? Was it as good as you remembered from your test drive?

How did it go then? Was it as good as you remembered from your test drive?

It was far better cause I could give it some serious beans!!!

Weather was pretty poor up here this morning so car is now filthy, first day, so probably have to wash it tomorrow!

Here's a few pictures I took sorry about poor quality but was getting a little dark by time I stopped to take them.

Old and new at dealers this morning

A few moody sunset stylie pictures

Then a couple when I got home of the inside/sill plates

post-38083-0-13438900-1389470936_thumb.j

post-38083-0-92860800-1389470957_thumb.j

I have added my brodit phone holder thought I might have a problem at first due to the LED's above the glovebox but it fits to the side of them no problem, will post pictures tomorrow when daylight.

Planned minor mods only;

HID's, CREE LED interior lights, de-tango and K&N filter

Don't know what happened to the pictures lets try again

Old and new at the dealers

post-38083-0-95267800-1389471324_thumb.j

Stylie sunset

post-38083-0-89338000-1389471380_thumb.j

post-38083-0-78242200-1389471397_thumb.j

post-38083-0-87227800-1389471410_thumb.j

post-38083-0-91906500-1389471424_thumb.j

post-38083-0-70984900-1389471441_thumb.j

post-38083-0-06623400-1389471486_thumb.j

• Like 1

Those comments are so true, quite and refined around town in traffic and raw energy when you put your foot down on twist country roads

Wish I was u, soooo jealouuus!! :p

Sent from my SM-T310 using Ford OC mobile app

Daniel I loved my MK7 Zetec S like you have and have been very lucky that I can afford to upgrade so soon after buying it my first ever new car and now the ST is my 2nd. I can't really believe it but the dealer did me such a good deal especially on my trade in I couldn't risk missing out. You will see from some of my previous cars that I do like power so this was inevitable rally.

Go talk to your friendly Ford dealers you never know they might just put a deal together for you. If not keep enjoying the ZS

definately sounds like u made the right choice to upgrade when u did, so that u got a good trade in. Would like so much to do the same but the wife I think would hit the roof (then me) if I came back with an st2 and a nice new extension to our loan lol :p , I would probably end up having to sleep in it! I do like the blue, does suit the car very well. Good choice. Like u I do enjoy my zs, just wish it made the pppsssstttt noise in between the gear changes lol. Hope u enjoy your new pride and joy, as am very sure that u do, and look foward to seeing more piccies in the future. :D

PS- how many washes has the new car recieved so far, 10? 20? Perhaps? lol. :D (its what I would have done!!!)

Danzetecs1600 I would recommend going to talk to a dealer about the ST you would be suprised at how little extra it will cost you a month (i was paying a ridiculous amount for a titanium before). I was thinking the same when I went to see them but im now in the ST club :-)

Sorry Phil but what options have you gone for on this? I can see the style pack! But I can't remember/ find if you'd said so previously!

Just wondering if you went for the ones they only put on recently - cruise, convenience pack etc

Dan, not to add to it but see what they can offer! If you want the noises the 1.0 zetec s can also do that nowadays!

If not, You won't exactly be losing out if they don't have any decent offers mind - I do miss how how your engine goes berserk at 3500 rpm upwards :)

Apologies in advance from any hits from the wife if you get convinced B)

Danzetecs1600 I would recommend going to talk to a dealer about the ST you would be suprised at how little extra it will cost you a month (i was paying a ridiculous amount for a titanium before). I was thinking the same when I went to see them but im now in the ST club :-)

Sorry Phil but what options have you gone for on this? I can see the style pack! But I can't remember/ find if you'd said so previously!Just wondering if you went for the ones they only put on recently - cruise, convenience pack etcDan, not to add to it but see what they can offer! If you want the noises the 1.0 zetec s can also do that nowadays! If not, You won't exactly be losing out if they don't have any decent offers mind - I do miss how how your engine goes berserk at 3500 rpm upwards :) Apologies in advance from any hits from the wife if you get convinced B)

Cheers for the suggestions, I have mentioned it to the wife but she didnt share my enthusiasm. Maybe give it a few months then try again!

Sorry Phil but what options have you gone for on this? I can see the style pack! But I can't remember/ find if you'd said so previously!

Just wondering if you went for the ones they only put on recently - cruise, convenience pack etc

Lorenzo you're correct style pack which is still free by the way, after waiting so long I decided to get the convenience pack but was a day too late so missed out on that not really bothered but could afford it after not paying anything out for 3 months. Didn't want cruise as I have had it on previous cars and unless doing a lot of motorway cruising wouldn't use it. So car is pretty much base model.

Cheers for the suggestions, I have mentioned it to the wife but she didnt share my enthusiasm. Maybe give it a few months then try again!

Dan I never mentioned it to the wife until I had ordered mine, she took it pretty well to be honest. Has only just started asking how much this is costing but we had an endowment mature recently so savings on the mortgage compensate for extra finance I had to take out.

By the way if you take Ford credit they will give you £500 discount if you order this quarter, my dealer re-contracted mine to get me the additional £250 and save me a few pounds per month on the finance.

Come on Dan take a risk and come join us.

• Like 1

Looks lovely mate! I'm now enduring the long wait like you did, ordered 2 weeks ago with an expected delivery date of mid to late March which is killer. The spirit blue looks amazing! Enjoy :)

Mid march isn't too bad fingers crossed for you. Worth the wait though you will not be disappointed.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club