Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Titanium 2009 Media System

benji123oshea123

Hello,

Can anyone help? First post and I know the bare minimum.

bluetooth, aux, voice control, usb, does not work, no power of any kind. Everything apart the CD and fm radio do not work.

First want to check the fuses, have the fuse list, but can not find the correct fuse diagram for the car. I have a photo of the fuse panel that is behind the glove box, but not sure how to post pics.

Thanks.

Can you see those options in the stereo menu? Could be the bluetooth & USB module under the glovebox has come loose or failed.

I did already take the module out just in case it was loose and it seems fine.

When I select BT is comes up 'no audio device" (see picture). When I click phone. It mutes. When I click aux it does nothing, doesn't even change screen on the display.

I've attached pics.

There is also a grey loose wire, what is this? Assume it's an addition for a car ad on? But I have no idea.

post-49804-138945792573_thumb.jpg

post-49804-138945793863_thumb.jpg

post-49804-138945795268_thumb.jpg

post-49804-138945796212_thumb.jpg

I'm still leaning towards module failure, it does seem to be quite common on 2008/2009 models. I don't suppose there's any chance you have a friend with one you could try swapping?

As for the grey wire it kind of looks like the footwell bulb holder, are yours in and working?

Unfortunately I don't know anyone I can swap with.

Would the BT module affect the usb, aux, voice control? Because all of them do not work.

Foot well light? Never noticed any light so would have to say no to that. Previous owner may have taken it out?

Damn :(

Expensive to get a new one. Especially if I get one and then it turns out it was a different fault.

But you're probably right. Just wish it was something more simple like a fuse.

If you can find out which one you have at the min I should be able to tell you what's compatible.

So, New one came today. Changed it round. And same old problem. Just like the last time.

Does the system have to be reset? How do I do that? Should is disconnect the battery?

Sooooo annoyed.

Disconnected the battery still doing it.

I think I've got something major wrong... Changed both fuses for blutooth, and for cigar lighter... But bluetooth, cigar lighter, aux and usb are all dead... Is that a coincidence?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club