Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New To Here

Redcar

Hi to everyone. New to this forum but hope to be a useful contributor. I am looking forward to picking up my new Ford Fiesta Titanium 1.0 125bhp next week and you can probably guess the colour from my username.

This will be my fifth or sixth Fiesta since 1981 with various shapes and engine sizes. I haven't owned a Ford since 2004 (a 1.4 Fiesta Zetec) so will be expecting some improvements with the latest mk7.

I have been looking round on here for a few weeks and feel I have already learned quite a bit about my new car and some of it's good and bad points, so thanks for all those regular contributors who have shared their knowledge and their experiences. I have also seen some of the common modifications which are giving me food for thought at present.

I will pop back in a few days on the Fiesta club to let you know how I like the car.

I am glad you like the forum and it has been helpful for you so welcome it is a very friendly place here

Welcome to the family Jim,

Glad to see we have been of use so far :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club