Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Still A Newbie

angus5041

Hi all , still enjoying driving my 07 Titanium, but i am noticing other focus cars of similar regs have same colour spoilers and bumper strips, mine is black and strips on the bumper is black,, is this normal ? .. Jim

Hi mate i would of thought the Titanium should of came fully dressed with body coloured bumpers etc as it is one of the higher spec versions of the focus! Is there a chance your car is a lower spec LX badged as a Titanium? what sort of extras has your car got? I could be wrong but i thought anything higher than a Zetec came with body coloured bumpers

Try putting your reg into Ford Etis website to check your factory build data.

So people keep telling about the titanium, I cant even bring in the wing mirrors when I park an I cant pair the phone with the radio but other titanium owners have the same problem

Yes tried the ford etis it came back as a cmax .. insurance peep said titanium right away

Does it mention on the log book the model spec? Ford Etis is not always right so i wouldn't worry about that!

The likes off auto fold mirrors and bluetooth could be extras that people have purchased from new and therefore are not standard kit on a titanium.

But i would of thought body coloured bumpers/strips would of came standard!

I get the same thing with my Sport spec.

I often see the same spec driving around and they have black mirror casings, black boot handle and black door handles whereas mine came with them all body coloured.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club