• Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

d_sl8a

Ford Focus Leaking Water Help Plz

Hi people I have a ford focus 1.8 tddi mk1 2002 model. I bought this car not long ago and realised that the fans didnt work so I changed the thermostat, the thermostat that was originally in the car had the spring snapped off nd engine wasnt heating up. When I change it I realised that when the car heated up the water level dropped so filled it bk up and had a look where it was coming from and theres a pipe just at the front of the engine that the water was coming from can any 1 help me in either identifying this pipe or a solution to my problem thanks

I think its coming from the pipe itself looks like it goes to the bottom of radiator, just put some sealant on it just waiting for th engine to heat up now to see if its sorted if not the pipe will need replaced but looks as tho the diesel pump has to come off to replace so hopefully its worked

Hi people not much help so far but will post anyways. Have found the pipe what I need as have failed to repair can any 1 give me some advice nd does the diesel pump have to come out thanks

post-49918-0-54016600-1389815439_thumb.j