1 reply to this topic

#1 Hutch Hornet

Hutch Hornet

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus 1.8 Ghia 07 model
Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:37 PM

Hi All

New to the Club but me an other half now have Fords so thought about time.

We have just got her the Ka of her dreams! A little Ka 2001 Silver. Could do with a little beginners help!!

Done a few usual visual mods wheels/bodywork/stencils etc but want to slowly move on.

She has a new K&N type Cone filter and hosing - Bay of E has a lot to answer for?? Mainly for bling coz until the money comes in a bit quicker it is not going to make a massive difference to the speed etc ;)

Anyway my question is this - Having checked in the old Haynes Manual there is a hose from the Oil filler cap to the back of the airbox, I understand this is to do with emmision control/crankcase blah blah. Do we need to keep this attached to the new feed somehow? Can we just get a diferent Filler cap or is this important (it acts as a filter I think).

Any help from other modders would be appreciated.

Cheers Hutch

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 streetka1789

streetka1789

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Ford Model: street ka
Posted 12 April 2008 - 09:09 PM

yes yes yes i have put one on mine and all you have to do is buy a breather filter and cut the hose down, otherwise it wont run right and will shoot oil verywhere

hope this helps

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users