Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2.4 Tdci Transit

caidsdad

Hello everone

I have put new rocker arm's in, fairly easy job half of the old one's were knackered, roller's wobbling about put it back to gether and it started after a couple of turns and ran alot quieter But I should have changed the whole thing as in the alloy ladder that they all run in as I've still got the tappet clatter I was trying to get rid of, any way that's the next job to do, it started up and ran well after the surgery took it for a run thinking of got to do this again when I get the tappets, BUT this morning it started from cold a bit and I ran it for 10miles up the road dropped some stuff of and it would'nt start lett it and me cool down and away it went got home and the same thing? let it cool down and it started so I got out the spanners and cracked the injector feed pipe it stopped and now turns over but won't firer up , befor I pull the rest of my hair out any one been through this, can take it to the local Ford garage I,m in sunny Bulgaria for the winter, I've no problem's with the spanner part of the job but the electrikory is new to me

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club