Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Night Shift Forum!

Mikey923

Dont sand blast alloys, they are soft metal and will leave them pitted.

If you are wanting to do them yourself on the cheap then use Nitromors, used it myself with great results.

Score the surface first with a wire brush so the stripper seeps down into the paint. You may need to do 2 or 3 applications.

Use a Scotch Brite pad with paint thinners on for the final prep part, then primer, flat, primer, top coat, flat, top coat, laquer, flat, polish.

Simples :P

• Like 2

Morning lads, thanks for the replies and info. Now to tell the wife I'll be locking myself in to the shed for a few hours over next few days! !!! :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Morning lads, thanks for the replies and info. Now to tell the wife I'll be locking myself in to the shed for a few hours over next few days! !!! :-)Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Don't forget to time your tea break correctly Friday night from working on the car,so as she thinks your appearing for Valentins day dinner ;)

Catalyst makes a nice table centre piece if your in need of some improvisation

IMG_20140212_075223_zpsj2ndaki_edit_1392

IMG_20140212_075218_zpstevhqut_edit_1392

• Like 1

Calpol, cold water and cuddles appear to have done the trick.

Bonjella stuff is rubbish really, never worked well for us.

You can get anbesol which is like a rubbing alcohol, he isn't too impressed with that.

As tonight is going better I think we may be over the worst of it now, once the tooth is through we are fine for about 6 weeks until the process starts again.

The joys of parenthood eh.

Know your pain! We use bonjela teething gel rarely these days, but if you do need some tricks - Nelson teething powder works a treat, also pop to your local pharmacy and buy anbesol. I used it on myself when I had a problem wisdom tooth, knocked the pain right out, use it with the kids and it works a treat!

Whenever my youngest is teething, I now chuck him both the powder, and give him a few moments then give the anbesol. It helps, as long as he isnt too awake from his last screaming fit and decides he cant be bothered to sleep again!

Cheers mate, we have the powders and anbesol but really gone for the combo like you described yet, fingers crossed he is through it for now.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer them.

Less idiot managers but more chance of action ;)

Im on the inside of a closed confinement in the middle of the country with 11 lads :lol: no chance of action here just work and cards

• 1 month later...

Urghhh hate it when you wake up and cant settle back. ....wheres lenny when ye need him to bore ye

• Like 1

Urghhh hate it when you wake up and cant settle back. ....wheres lenny when ye need him to bore ye

Having tea and car shaped sambo's

Wake up saoirse there :lol:

So quick question for stoney. I'm a doorman and last night some customer who was upset at being ejected spat in my face.

How much of a beating am I allowed to give him before I get arrested. Could I get away with it if I said he tripped and repeatedly hit his head against a kerb?

Just for future ref.

been doing it 3 years and never been spat at till now.

Mark

Hate being spat at. My huge pet hate.

But, not worth your license mate ;)

Spitting is an assault so you should involve Police.

Hitting them would not be a proportionate response and would most likely see you out of a job and losing your SIA badge.

I hate spitters too, filthy little swine.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club