Do Not Sell My Personal Information

front tyres

Dawnl

Hi,

I've seen on a few S-Max threads that it is heavy on front tyre wear, so just out of interest I was wondering how long mileage or time everones getting.

I've just had my front tyres changed at 2 years 4 months, = 15,800 miles

:blink:

Hi,

I've seen on a few S-Max threads that it is heavy on front tyre wear, so just out of interest I was wondering how long mileage or time everones getting.

I've just had my front tyres changed at 2 years 4 months, = 15,800 miles

:blink:

out of interest, what make of tyres did you have?

2.0 petrol i got 30k out of front tyres back still have 4m left

Maybe its to do with the weight of the car.

Although I probably left half the rubber off the front tyres going into sainsburys, crayfrod, when some donkey was coming at me on the wrong side of the road and Lets say I had to slam the brakes on to avoid a head on, :o and he had the nerve to shake his head at me,

I shouldn't take the mick maybe he was having a senior moment and thought just briefly that we drive on the right!!!!!! ;)

2.0 petrol i got 30k out of front tyres back still have 4m left

Maybe its to do with the weight of the car.

Although I probably left half the rubber off the front tyres going into sainsburys, crayfrod, when some donkey was coming at me on the wrong side of the road and Lets say I had to slam the brakes on to avoid a head on, :o and he had the nerve to shake his head at me,

I shouldn't take the mick maybe he was having a senior moment and thought just briefly that we drive on the right!!!!!! ;)

Crayford your not far away from me then iam bluewater but shop at lakeside tesco keep a eye out for a Dark Blue 2.0 it could be me

• 3 months later...

I just modified my front page. Took out a few things. Ive notice this in the past as well. I have my default photo and the top menu as well as the main menu on the left side. However my main article info doesnt start until below the main page and log in info. For some reason my page is being pushed down below that. Is the main menu and the log in section causing the problem some how? How do I tell?

Thank you,

Website I designed for quick I am a spammer remove me company.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club