Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Problem With Fiesta

Daniel Peters

Hi there i have a y reg (2001) fiesta i had rac out to it as it had a slight missfire and it blew out white smoke for 10 mins then it calms down i have had rac out to it and they said its more than likly the coil pack as with cylinder one not firing the white smoke is unburnt fuel passing out the exhaust is this true or is there something else wrong with it

Sounds about right I had a similar problem with my mk5 I'm sure I got told at the time that its a common fault.

Just pick up one from scrappies.

id suggest chaning coil pack, leads and plug all at the same time nothing worse than thinking you have solved the problem but it doesnt cure it better to be safe than sorry all are pennies really new

id say yh it would and should stop a misfire, but if smoke is still coming out then consider changing the glow plugs as well, as is one isnt heating the fuel up in the cylinder then it wouldnt burn it cleanly

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club