Do Not Sell My Personal Information

'noob', 'newbie', 'new Guy', 'amateur' - That's Me!

jmcguckin

Hi all,

Just getting started on this site.

Found it quite useful when buying my new Focus, so hopefully I can get some more information and even give some of my knowledge (not much).

Mrs had a Ford KA 1.3 injection Design.

Temperature gauge failed (had a reading of -33c) so flooded the engine. This prompted me to look for a new car in the mean time.

Came across a Ford Focus 1.6TDCI Titanium (60 plate), fell in love so to speak, bought it!

Never driven a car like it to be honest. Also had a look at the same but the 2.0 Automatic but the £30 road tax was more appealing!

I'm here for hints and tips on maintenence, performance, perhaps a couple of mods - nothing too extensive and general chat about Ford Focus'!

Any help along the way will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jake.

Welcome to the family Jake, good choice of motor!

Cheers mate, first turbo diesel car so i'm just getting used to the power etc.

First car with some actual luxury too haha! If the light in the boot wasn't enough luxury, I have electric wing mirrors!

Heated seats are a bonus in the tropical climes of the North too :)

haha, Im used to the tropics of the south these days!

Hi all,

Just getting started on this site.

Found it quite useful when buying my new Focus, so hopefully I can get some more information and even give some of my knowledge (not much).

Mrs had a Ford KA 1.3 injection Design.

Temperature gauge failed (had a reading of -33c) so flooded the engine. This prompted me to look for a new car in the mean time.

Came across a Ford Focus 1.6TDCI Titanium (60 plate), fell in love so to speak, bought it!

Never driven a car like it to be honest. Also had a look at the same but the 2.0 Automatic but the £30 road tax was more appealing!

I'm here for hints and tips on maintenence, performance, perhaps a couple of mods - nothing too extensive and general chat about Ford Focus'!

Any help along the way will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jake.

You forgot "n00b" in the thread title. :P

Welcome to the forums Jake, good choice of a car.

Haha I knew I missed one!

Cheers mate. Do you know where abouts on this forum I can post or find out about bluetooth on the sony dab radios?

Cheers!

Pop it into the audio and electronics section :)

Haha I knew I missed one!

Cheers mate. Do you know where abouts on this forum I can post or find out about Bluetooth on the sony dab radios?

Cheers!

Link for convenience: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/forum/10-audio-electronics/

Also, you may find these search results helpful:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Afordownersclub.com+bluetooth+sony+dab+radio&oq=site%3Afordownersclub.com+bluetooth+sony+dab+radio&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.11192j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

:)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club