Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Noisy Radio

sixgood

any thoughts please ' 1.6 focus climate change 2005 ' issue with the radio' FM reception is fine until I plug in the sat nav to cig socket then radio reception is very very poor AM is always poor until engine is switched off :wub:

I'm sorry I can't answer your question but it has helped me ;)

Over the last few months, just after installing the 'new' 2.5 shape stereo so I could get an AUX input, I have noticed a reduction in the quality of the radio signal. I was putting this down to either the new stereo being not very good or the installation.

But having read your post I realised that when I installed the stereo I also installed an old iPod with a cigarette lighter charger/holder at the same time. So today when out and about and the signal dropped I pulled the iPod charger out and immediately the station returned :)

So sorry for not being able to help you but thank you for helping me ;)

awe well glad to help Turvey, your post doe's indicate a link between auxiliary power outputs and the radio' causing interference to the signal some how. cheers

I'm sorry I can't answer your question but it has helped me ;)

Over the last few months, just after installing the 'new' 2.5 shape stereo so I could get an AUX input, I have noticed a reduction in the quality of the radio signal. I was putting this down to either the new stereo being not very good or the installation.

But having read your post I realised that when I installed the stereo I also installed an old iPod with a cigarette lighter charger/holder at the same time. So today when out and about and the signal dropped I pulled the iPod charger out and immediately the station returned :)

So sorry for not being able to help you but thank you for helping me ;)

Hopefully one of our audio/electronics experts will be able to figure out what may be causing it and suggest a solution ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club