Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

To Sell Or Not To Sell

BeccaaCat

How do you bring yourself to sell your car?!

I want a new Fiesta ST but really don't want to sell my car. It's like trying to give away my first born child :|

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

It's hard to let go , but focus on all the positive things a new St can bring you and then have fond memories on all the joy your current car brings you. Go get the St :)

• Like 1

Becca

whay do you want to sell your car?

whats it worth?

what are you going to replace it with? cost?

will you get the same emotions from the new car?

is it worth the extra £££?

only you can decide.

like Preee says...get the ST lol! (my choice)

• Like 2

I want one so badly lol, I'll probably end up buying one.

I'm just a bit of a hoarder- can't part with anything! :|

The big question is.... what colour? :p

lol, you need counselling or we'll see on tv...

my personal favourites are black, white or something different like the bluey/purple on the new Focus ST's/Metallic golden yellow on the Renault Megane

lol, you need counselling or we'll see on tv...

my personal favourites are black, white or something different like the bluey/purple on the new Focus ST's/Metallic golden yellow on the Renault Megane

Yea I'll probably end up on tv! Keep an eye out :p

I'm torn between red, blue and black.

Quite disappointed with the colours on the fez I have to say.. They have race red, spirit blue, black, white and molten orange and that's it. No full leather seats either :o

test drive each one to see what suits you best.

no leather seats...it'd burn your tush anyways in the summer so cloth is best!

Not sure if I'm old enough to test drive it >_>

Yea they're meant to be amazing, top gear loved them

• Like 1

just seen the new ST in red looked really nice. I personally like them in white

• Like 1

Just as I thought.. have to be 25 for a test drive.

They said I could test drive it if I basically bought it.. which kind of defeats the point :|

How do you bring yourself to sell your car?!

I want a new Fiesta ST but really don't want to sell my car. It's like trying to give away my first born child :|

christ you can have my 1st born FOR FREE.

They said I could test drive it if I basically bought it.. which kind of defeats the point :|

I'm sure you would be insured, most dealers have a special clause in their policy, something like "Anybody licensed to drive, on an accompanied demonstration" Seen a few dealer policies through work with something to that effect on.

Company policies are great, I was allowed to drive an Audi RS4 through work and I'm 23!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

Must be a way round this

Well James has said when they get one in he'd quickly nab it for me and I can take it for a quick spin round the industrial estate one night when there's nobody around lol but short of that there's not much :/

Barely any dealers have them in yet! That's the only one out of 6 dealers that actually has one to test drive :|

Had trouble getting round the idea of selling my Corsa (Everyone that's booing me shh!). It's been a fantastic little car, yes it's had troubles but no major problems (except when it tried poisoning me... twice! with leaking heater matrixes - Halfords non-toxic antifreeze makes amazing smoke when it's burning off the outside of the matrix!). Unfortunately it's got to a point where (for me) it now needs a service, MOT, Tax, and with the miles I do and areas I drive in I need my car to be reliable... and although it's never let me down, I can't help but think it will soon!

Although I may be a tad upset it's gone, I can't wait for my new (used) Focus! Just hope it's reliable and fun as my Corsa was! (Plus got a cracking PX value, so can't complain!)

Becca,

i have now seen 3 white ST's, one Red and one Bluey Purple.

The Bluey Purple looked the best colour. Red looked ok but white looked too plain/too white and nothing stood out for me.

you can always wrap to another colour that you like!

Becca,

i have now seen 3 white ST's, one Red and one Bluey Purple.

The Bluey Purple looked the best colour. Red looked ok but white looked too plain/too white and nothing stood out for me.

you can always wrap to another colour that you like!

Yea I'm leaning towards the spirit blue. James said white but I'm not sure... makes the car look a bit plain :/

No matter what it's having black alloys and I'm still thinking I should put the bonnet vents in hahah.

I could but I'd still never decide on a colour! All the colours in the world and my mind won't come up with any that would look good! >_>

Just get one! :P

I like mine even though it's not used an awful lot, and I bought it blind. Everything the MK7/7.5 has, the ST takes it up a notch really. Decent mpg too if honest, it's making me consider if I need my diesel ZS if honest.

Mine's Molton Orange, stands out quite a bit to say the least :P

Second child is always worse..lol

Extactly like the boys said look on the positives of new car & if it's what ye really want go for it.. .personally I do like white there's alot of red & blues over here

• Like 1

One of the reasons I went for the blue was the colour coded bit on the rear diffuser - all the other colours (except black) look a bit out of place in my opinion. Though the main reason I chose blue is because it looks the best :P.

Ahhhhh you've twisted my arm!

Come promotion time in July I will have a new car lol.. hopefully the MR mountune kit will be out by then ;)

Still not sure on the Mountune for mine, there's a lot more potential than they do in the MR kits, and the warranty is stuffed with them anyway so may as well go big :P

It doesn't void the warranty because it's a ford approved optional extra, doesn't affect insurance either, that's the beauty of it :')

I'm absolutely in love with the mountune kit on mine, it's only an mp140 but I think it's just perfect