Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

To Sell Or Not To Sell

BeccaaCat

MR parts don't get the warranty that the MP parts do;

"Please note: Mountune Racing parts do not benefit from the same warranty arrangement as Mountune Performance parts and as such fitting MR parts may invalidate part of your base vehicle warranty. "

So I'd imagine that the MP kit for the Fiesta is about as much as you're getting with the warranty in tact, though like it says it may invalidate part of the warranty, not the whole thing.

Well that's rubbish.

I'd still buy it though, you can buy extended warranty as well that will cover it I think because mine had 6 months extended warranty on it when I bought ut.

Why do they make it so complicated lol?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

I'd imagine they'll squeeze 240 brake from it without a problem, I'm waiting to see what they manage because at that it'd be worth me doing things myself than a package deal :P

Yea I expect it to be somewhere in the 250 region. I just love the fact they get an extra 30-odd hp from just an air filter, some uprated hoses and a remap without compromising reliability or fuel consumption :blink:

I'm never sure where to start when it comes to modifying cars lol there's just so many things you can change I don't know what to do first so kind of sidestep it and do aesthetic mods instead :p

Becca I went for spirit blue cos it's the classic ST colour. They are really hard to find and take about. 3-4 months from order unless your lucky to find one in stock.

But you should go for it they are superb cars very quick. I've decided to leave the mountune for a while and enjoy what it has for now.

• 4 weeks later...

Well that's just cruel:(

It's so beautiful lol. Did you get the wheels in that charcoal colour?

Yes I can lol it's gorgeous!

Thanks lol :). You decided on whether your going to get one yet? The alloys only come in that charcoal colour I think, compliment the red brake callipers well

My OH works for Ford so can get them in any colour lol he wants me to get them in charcoal but I'm not sure.

I'm definitely getting one! Just a matter of when.. probably around July. Still don't feel ready to get rid of mine atm, has so much more I want to do to it lol

Don't sell if your in any doubt. I get attached to car and bikes.

You'll know as soon as you test drive (if that ever happens!) if the new car will be the same.

You don't want to end up kicking yourself or regretting it. I still miss my Focus Collection.......

Yea I'm going to test drive it first:)

After a lot of begging and pleading the garage have said I'm allowed to drive one lmao.

Might put the 155 kit on mine first as the main reason I want to sell is that mine isn't quick/torquey enough

Depends what you count as "quick enough".

Slipper road that! Nothing ends up being quick enough!

Hahah yea I will be one of those people :p

Atm though I would just like to be able to put my foot down and have accessible power. In this car you have to be over 4500rpm before you actually start moving properly lol

Get an ST with the 215 kit then! That will cure your problem! :)

That's the plan :p

Can

I want the new fiesta st! Puts mine to shame lol :(

Hahah yea I will be one of those people :p

Atm though I would just like to be able to put my foot down and have accessible power. In this car you have to be over 4500rpm before you actually start moving properly lol

Ha I know what you mean. You won't be disappointed with the ST lots of grunt whatever gear even in 6th on the motorway. Great fun

• Like 1

I want the new fiesta st! Puts mine to shame lol :(

pm me a price in mind you have for your car?? or would you px yours in for the st?

• Like 1

Could always complete your MR155 project first! The ST isnt going anywhere soon B)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club