Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Gear Gaiter Plastic

pbrooks

Hi

I have just purchased a new ford focus 2005 year and the plastic on the bottom of the gear gaiter is broken, I dont know where i can get a replacement from, i have tried eBay and can get the leather but not the plastic?

Thanks

Pat

call up a local breakers yard they should have plenty,

If you mean the large panel then I have spares.(silver or grey)

Used condition with normal wear and tear but intact

£10 including postage if you're interested.

If you mean the silver trim that holds the gaiter I have that too.

If you mean the black part that is stapled to the gaiter - you guessed it, also have.

I will do the gaiter, black part and silver part together and ready to fit onto your car for the same price as above.

If you're interested and/or want photos then send me a PM.

I'll do it through Paypal if you have an account.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
If you mean the black part that is stapled to the gaiter - you guessed it, also have.

Hello, I'm looking for exactly this! Even bought a leather gaiter from amazon hoping it would have come with it for £12.50 and it didnt.

Do you still have any I can buy from you? Would it be easy enough for me to staple myself to the existing leather gaiter I have?

I have paypal :)

• 1 year later...

Hi. I have a ford focus mk 2 2006. The plastic that is stapled to the leather is broken. Any idea where I can buy this from and can I just buy the plastic, or do I have to buy the whole gaiter including the leather? What is the easiest and how do I fit it? Please help.

You can't get the plastic bit seperately unfortunately.

Now I've upgraded from my mk2 I'm pretty sure I have a spare gaiter/plastic ring hanging about.

I'll check later and let you know.

Removing the staples would most likely result in breaking the plastic so it would be the full kit plus gear knob as the one I'm sure I have is the type from the late mk2 which had the knob clamped to the gaiter rather than the elasticated collar on the earlier ones.

I'll confirm for you and we can go from there concerning price if you go for it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club