Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Meet tonight in Essex

MichellefromEssex

I am off to my first car meet tonight, its a monthly one that the Fiesta Club of Great Britian hold in my area, bit nervous, Max has been reading up on our car and what its got :lol::lol: dont want to turn up looking like complete idiots, if anyone wants any help on valeting he will be ok, me I will just be smiling and nodding making out I know about cars - realised today I dont even know what the symbols on the control panel mean :o

I know that Dav is looking at coming along too, but if anyone else fancies a trip out tonight its from 7pm at the !Removed! Turpin pub carpark on the A127 Southend bound (20 mins from M25 junction 29).

Wish me luck

I am off to my first car meet tonight, its a monthly one that the Fiesta Club of Great Britian hold in my area, bit nervous, Max has been reading up on our car and what its got :lol::lol: dont want to turn up looking like complete idiots, if anyone wants any help on valeting he will be ok, me I will just be smiling and nodding making out I know about cars - realised today I dont even know what the symbols on the control panel mean :o

I know that Dav is looking at coming along too, but if anyone else fancies a trip out tonight its from 7pm at the !Removed! Turpin pub carpark on the A127 Southend bound (20 mins from M25 junction 29).

Wish me luck

best of luck Michelle,but what ever you do DONT press the one with the seat symbol on.its the ejector seat control..........unless you want to get rid of Max so you can turn up looking cool...lol

You don't need to know about the car to go to a meet.

When I first bought my previous car, I didn't know anything about cars/focus.. I just picked stuff up along the way. ;-)

Wish me luck

i hope it all went well Michelle.. i made a school boy error as i said in the other thread the road next to me is the A1027 not the A127 :( yes i have only been driving 5 months and i'm only 20 forgive my idiotacy (not sure if that word is even in the english dictionary lol)

Ha ha sorry Dav, never mind you didnt miss much, was nice to put faces to names but I expected a few more people and a few more fiestas to show up, we had the only mk7 and only a couple of people even looked at it!!!!! Max has spent a good couple of hours cleaning inside and out and on the way, some bloke in a frozen white new Focus ST cut in front of me slowed down and squirted his washers which had been set to aim straight over his car onto ours (his car was gleaming so no need to clean his windows) it was done in a pure act of nastiness to get our car wet - ok so thats not the end of the world but it meant we had dried spots on the windows and front, Max wanted me to pull alongside and he was going to pee out the window over his car rofl,

Anyway as we didnt have the kids tonight, we took a drive down to the Southend sea front for "cruise night" which was great, felt a right poser as we turned many heads there hee hee, and on a nice quiet open road I pushed the car to 85 - just for a couple of seconds though, but there was plenty of power left at 85 and I recon she would have done a lot lot more. Was told tonight about silverstone and how you can hire the track out for 15 mins and have 40 cars max on the track at the same time, would be good if we could all do something like that in our Fiestas.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club