AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Rog mk3

Fiesta Newbie

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, greetings from Ireland. My name is Robbie and I drive a 95 mk 3.5 ,1.3 fiesta with 29650 mls. I love it, have few bits to tidy it up but happy out. And my main car which I love too is my 01 ford galaxy 1.9 tdi. I'm interested in finding out and learning about mods/upgrades/servicing that I might be able to do myself, even though not too much mechanically minded at the mo, but hoping to learn from the vast knowledge that all members bring to the site

Welcome to the club :)

Well done finding such a low mileage, mine is just coming up to 32,000

Rog mk3 likes this

Hi lads, thanks for the welcome.

@jamesm182 , @l666jer. Ya it's low mileage, and genuine. It belonged to an aunt of a friend of mine, and was garaged most of its years. My wife is away for few days but when she gets back I'll put up pics of mileage, she has my phone!!

@l666jer yours looks spot on! very clean. A few friends had said to me to keep it original but I managed to pick up xr2i/rs turbo body kit handy and just feel like it will finish it off nicely!!!!!! What you think????

@l666jer yours looks spot on! very clean. A few friends had said to me to keep it original but I managed to pick up xr2i/rs turbo body kit handy and just feel like it will finish it off nicely!!!!!! What you think????

I'd go for the body kit, it'll transform the look of the car :)

You'd need to watch out in case it starts to hide rust in years to come though.

Rog mk3 likes this

I'd go for the body kit, it'll transform the look of the car :)

You'd need to watch out in case it starts to hide rust in years to come though.

Ya, might as well. Not going to be breaking any speed limits with it, but do want it finished off well and keep it clean. Have someone lined up to paint the kit and fit it. I was pushing to just have it bonded on, no holes!!!!!! And want areas that will be covered sprayed with black Schultz before kit put on

L666JER likes this

post-50271-139059755108_thumb.jpg

Here is pic of the mileage on the clock :-)