Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help!! Pram Streetka

jen streetka 22

Hi, i was wondering if any other off you ladys have had my problem... Im 10weeks pregnant and currently have a street ka, im in a pickle wether to get a pram small enough to fit in the boot or to just cut my loses and get a new car lol ive seen some people have said theyve got a pram in there street la but didnt mention what make or model help!! Xx

go out and get a bigger 4 door car as you will have to eventually as putting the seat in the rear will be an issue at some point and

you will have to take more than just a pram/buggy with you.

When out first child was born we managed in a 106 so I'd say its do able but you'd be suprised how much stuff you need.

We have a focus now and once pram is in and change bag and if we go to asda or tesco to do a full shop we still have to put things in footwells.

It Is also easier with 5 doors for getting children in and out too.

Up to you but why not see how you manage first as you can seats change cars at a later date if you'd prefer more room

I started off with a Fiesta Finesse, (tiny bit bigger than the KA) and found I needed to go up to a Focus to make sure I had enough space for everything. Going out with the buggy is one thing, but trying to get the buggy and the shopping and the child and the rest of the family is a nuisance in a small car!

I will eventually get a bigger car but tbh the street ka has bren nothing but a money pit for me and latest job cost £500!! So want to feel ive got my moneys worth as was only about 3weeks ago!! So goin to keep it for at least most of the pregnancy, like i said some people have stated theyve got a pram in the boot of one so id like to find out what make/model of pram xx

We use the Zia 4 and it fit well in a small car, but never tried it in a KA. Its a robust buggy (we have had one now for at least 3 years) no issues, and folds up nice and small and flat!

Think i will have to measure the boot b4 goin pram shopping as its only a 2seater i dont have the added space of back seats :(

Does it have a passenger airbag? You shouldn't have a rear facing child seat in the front if there is a passenger airbag unless it can be deactivated.

Sent from my HUAWEI P2 using Ford OC mobile app

Wouldn't even bother if you've got a child a street ka isn't going to cut it. Get yourself something with 4 doors.

Im guessing no one that has answered this has a street ka! Yes it has air bag, but yes you can turn it off! Ive had my goddaughter in it but like i say normal prams wnt go in boot, thats why i was asking if anyone had got a specific make/model of pram un the boot because i read on a forum from 2006 a firl stated her god son an pram fittedin hers so was only after the make and model tbh not snotty comments about gettin a bigger car, obv i will have to long term but like i say its just cost me £500 so dont want to get rid so soon

It's a forum and people are going to state there opinion, calling fellow forum members snotty won't get you anywhere.

You asked for advise and people gave it, no one was being snotty and it seemed like you was the one being snotty. People suggested just getting a bigger car rather than spend money to get a pram specifically to fit this one then buy another car anyway. If you don't like the advice you don't have to take it but there's no need to be so rude to the people offering help.

• Like 1

I wouldnt say "i wouldnt bother just get a bigger car" as advise like i say was only want a make/model that would fit, no one has posted that so no need to post

"im in a pickle wether to get a pram small enough to fit in the boot or to just cut my loses and get a new car" This is probably why people suggesting getting another car?

• Like 1

Ye as in if sum1 said ive got one an got such a such pram fits perfect well happy days if not ill get a new car is wat i ment o well not arguing, ive checked out ppls helpful comments regarding makes of prams so thank you for that

The one I use is called a Mutsy Spider, it folds away tiny even into its own bag. Not sure if it still sold but should be similar.

Thats great thank you ill look into that x

i think you should get a 4 door car that will take baby pram etc.it will make sence in the long term and may even be safer for you both.

i think you really knew the answer befor you posted. seems most peeps seem to be saying what i first posted up

Hi, i was wondering if any other off you ladys have had my problem... Im 10weeks pregnant and currently have a street ka, im in a pickle wether to get a pram small enough to fit in the boot or to just cut my loses and get a new car lol ive seen some people have said theyve got a pram in there street la but didnt mention what make or model help!! Xx

you asked if to get pram to fit or cut your losses and get bigger car and we all seem to be in favour of getting a bigger car that will be more suitable for your needs.

me and other being snooty i think not you cheeky moo. dont post if you dont want a reply that dont suit what you want to hear

Dont understand why people are still posting there opinions?? Didnt ask for opinions asked for makes ov prams that r small, and then i would make that final decision and i said snotty not snooty looks like an other online place to have arguments with people not my cup of tea leave u childish people to it

I don't really know much about prams tbh, my sister though had a pram where the seat for the baby was removable and doubled up as a car seat. This of course reduced the size of the overall buggy and it looked small once folded to me, believe it was a mamma n pappa buggy rather over priced but clever design.

I don't think choosing a small buggy is a good idea babies/children become irritated quickly if not comfortable and can sit quietly for hours if comfortable.

The mamma and pappa buggy had alot of clever features like it could be used as a basket thing with a carry handle that doubled as a support/handle when placed inside of the buggy it would lift straight out and into a clip on base pre fixed in the car.

I understand how you feel about getting your money worth and that's a good point but if the cars a money pit get rid while its still running and upgrade, it's a sacrifice that may better you like term

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Insulting members of the Club is not acceptable.

Post locked.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club