18 replies to this topic

#16 SierraYankee99

SierraYankee99

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford
Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:43 PM

i am not dissing your car, i think the car looks great.

i was trying to give you some friendly advice considering i know quite alot about cleaning cars and have some good friends that know alot more than me.

note to self, shut up in future :rolleyes:

Well as I said thanks for your comment. But with many car shows behind me and valeting 4 cars before each of them mate I know a bit about valeting too. First rule being if it doesnt need doing dont do it. Abrasive claying when not needed can cause more damage than it repairs. Super resin is mildly abrasive and removes a fair amount of surface scratching, the rest gets covered in the resprays for stone chips which cant be avoided no matter what the wax/polish regime you use. As I also said thats my show cabinet, my valet bag contains many lovely things

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 greenymk7

greenymk7

Area Rep: Midlands (Detailing Guru)

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec-S TDCI

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:45 PM

check my last post for some handy website you mite like atm.

a quick one aswell i only use my clay twice a year using a none abrasive sonus green clay bar and dodo juice born slippy lube for added protection, no damage can be done :D

#18 SierraYankee99

SierraYankee99

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford
Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:47 PM

check my last post for some handy website you mite like atm.

a quick one aswell i only use my clay twice a year using a none abrasive sonus green clay bar and dodo juice born slippy lube for added protection, no damage can be done :D

Mate, the evidence is there in the photos. My regime works. End of story, back on topic please

#19 greenymk7

greenymk7

Area Rep: Midlands (Detailing Guru)

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec-S TDCI

Posted 27 April 2009 - 10:03 PM

in no way have i said it hasnt.

to everyone else please look at my thread before about the products i use and how i was the car.

best product around at the moment - dodo juice lime prime lite for anyone who wants to make the paint extra glossy and smooth.

also everyone make sure you have ALOT of microfibre clothes :lol: i have turned all of mine blue now cus i put them in the wash with a really dark blue one oopsie :lol:

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users