Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

6 posts in this topic

here is my mk2.5 focus 1.6, currently standard, dark glass but pretty plain apart from that, have some plans for it though.

want it pretty slammed.

can't find any suspension that will get it to 80mm, i want to avoid coilovers as my budget is pretty small for them and my friend has a few horror stories form cheap coilys, can any one link me up on some springs that will drop it 80mm as i cannot find some anywhere?

planning on getting some american import fifteen52 wheels if all goes well but have a few other options if this does not go well.

de-plated lower grill for her, smoothed rear door handles and going to tint the rear lights all red, will get around the indicator issue...

only thing i have done to her so far is vinyl the grill strip black, even that looks a million times better.

but yeah.

80mm springs, help me! want em cheap

post-50367-0-14715200-1390672494_thumb.j

post-50367-0-35616900-1390672622_thumb.j

80mm is very low bro :D can you handle the lows lol. There is no springs that low for the focus its way out of the dampers operating limits. Best bet is to save up for a decent set of coilovers to not ruin the handling

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

okay mate thanks for the help! do you have any idea what 60mm / 40mm looks like? want it looking flush with top of the wheels and these are the last resort, other wise it is coil over time :)

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=281121493383

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=171212981590

Here are some cheap coilovers instead. Bro. Don't have any pics but if you look at lenny built thread you can see what 30mm looks like on 18"

EjaayLloyd likes this

thanks a lot buddy, gave it some thought. coils are going to be purchased ;)

Let us know when you've had them fitted with pics and what coils bro I'm very much into it myself