Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fez Named Melissa :)

D13 HPD 95

I got mine from pumaspeed and they were £125 i think all delivered and i have tired side skirts but i like my mid flaps lol and i have a small dent and paint damage from the previous owner under the front left mud flap so it covers the damage lol and if i was going to keep the car i would get some 17 gloss black street pack but as im planning on selling her at the end of this year as i get a company car and wont need her or use her anymore i will keep these alloys on

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Company car that'll be alright! Any idea what you'll be getting?

Ive got loads lol, ford mondo 2.2 tiat x

Or a golf gti, vw scrocco, Peugeot rcz, ranger rover evoke, Audi a3 etron, and more lol

Does the car ride/handle any different with the spacers?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

It doesn't ride any different no if anything it helps with the little speed bumps but the only good difference if noticed is coming off a roundabout it doesn't roll at all and you can hit the gas harder coming off roundabouts and going round long looping corners on a motorway it doesn't roll at all and doesn't feel like your sat at an angle its solid straight

Just a quick update for everyone i have loads to do to the car but even with my two days off this week i wont beable to get anything done, i have had a god awful weekend and week since thursday, after coming done with what i thought was an allergy to something id eaten turns out i was diagnosed with the German measles or rubella as we know it, so im in bed nearly all day taking fluids as much as i can and trying to flush this thing out within 7 days and try and get some work done to the car on friday if im feeling better, but so far ive had no chance to take bits to the painters and got a new rear diffusor when the exhaust which i wont be able to fit now for at least another 2 3 weeks due to busy weeks up and down the country for work :/ looks like everything is on hold until i get better hopfully only another 6 days max of this illness then back to normal as it only lasts a max of 10days well should lol. But yh hope everyone's alright and I'll get back to the car when i can :) also got a nurse which comes round everyday to take blood to check my white blood cell levels and she is mega hot!!! ;) hey not all bad :D haha

sorry to hear about your illness dude never good.

but on the plus side get the nurse to give you a nice bed bath lol.

hope your better soon fella

Got the last blood test results today and I'll all good :) only toke 8 days but back to fighting fit today,

Right first thing went to the painters and dropped some goodies off and got a deal of 6 things painted in gloss black for £100 not bad :)

Also sorted my front splitter out as the sides had dropped a little so a couple more screws in and all sorted, then tried the tints again but gave up after it went wrong again lol, but who needs tinted windows lol sighs -.- then decided to try my new rear diffusor out for size, fitted it and well it looked horrible on the car so came off and now back on the old flebay,

Here's the diffusor

post-43519-1396621567_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139662157866_thumb.jpg

Didnt get a pic on the car but it wasnt pretty IMHO

Then sized how much work is needed for the exhaust change over and decided im not going to do it myself as a local garage will only change 60 for it to be fitted so for that im not going to bother myself also booked the car in for the stainless brake lines to be fitted too, then got some new foc stickers on the car too :) thanks to steve

After all this smog the car needs a good wash now but still abit cold and will get someone else to do it for me lol

Then as my sister has now turned 17 she has got herself a nice little car, little pug 107 so thought id get her rolling with the mods and done this for her

post-43519-139662164706_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139662165653_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139662166836_thumb.jpg

It gives the wheels a pop to them, also on my list is to paint her drums and callipers

Thats all now for two weeks :'( as ive been sent away for work boo hoo

• 2 weeks later...

A little update, exhaust is at my dads work, collecting things from the painters :) should be all done in a couple of weeks

More updates, got the day off for Easter so went straight out and bought a snow foam machine to give the fez a loverly clean which was muh needed

post-43519-139773508291_thumb.jpg

Its wicked got rid of most of the dirt just needed to clean all the bugs off and shes a beaut again

post-43519-139773512494_thumb.jpg

Got some bits from the painters today :)

post-43519-139773514481_thumb.jpg

post-43519-13977351541_thumb.jpg

New wing mirror caps

post-43519-139773517488_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139773518438_thumb.jpg

New door handle covers

post-43519-139773520122_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139773520965_thumb.jpg

post-43519-13977352171_thumb.jpg

post-43519-13977352255_thumb.jpg

And last off a new bonnet bar and bottom bit to tie it all together :) im happy with the results but shame there's bonnet marks on when the bonnet is shut it has chipped the paint alittle and old stuff on eBay,

post-43519-139773535589_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139773536381_thumb.jpg

waiting for my dad to bring my new exhaust home for some pics and booking it in to be fitted then just a strut brace and maybe a bonnet damper and thats the car all done :) ive ran out of ideas so will just enjoy her for the rest of the year and savour the love for her until shes gone which will be a sad day :'(

looking good and like the gloss black bits ties it all togeather very well

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got some updates to do, let's start with the little things

Old brake light

post-43519-139850944263_thumb.jpg

Vs new clear one which im loving and also the washer fluid is coming out so much faster now

post-43519-139850946989_thumb.jpg

Got some wheel nut caps to fit next week

post-43519-139850949637_thumb.jpg

Also got the new spacers for the fronts 5mm will be doing that soon i hope :)

post-43519-139850952084_thumb.jpgpost-43519-139850952935_thumb.jpg

Next this little !Removed! was spotted -.- so im hoping its repairable will see monday if not a new tyre

post-43519-139850955268_thumb.jpg

Also got this nice little strut brace fitted and the results are amazing she darts into corners now no flex at all really happy with it :) was and utter !Removed! to fit had to remove window wipers, fire guard in the engine bay, the rubber and plastic grill bit under the windscreen then remove some sensors and wiring to move it out of the way and then to wrestle it into place got a lot of battle wounds my hands look like ive had a fight with a tiger lol but its all good :) here's the pics

post-43519-139850970072_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139850970986_thumb.jpgpost-43519-139850971951_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139850973206_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139850974006_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139850975869_thumb.jpgpost-43519-139850976659_thumb.jpg

Also got my cobra sport exhaust :) im fitting it this monday and renting a ramp for a day so all good will do a before and after vid for sound vise

post-43519-139850981971_thumb.jpg

post-43519-13985098276_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139850983653_thumb.jpgpost-43519-139850984524_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139850985347_thumb.jpg

Well thats it for now until i get more things on the car monday, also have bought a couple of new wing mirrors to have them painted gloss black like merv's as i love the look of them then a couple more things coming that im sure everyone will like :) its going to be a busy summer spring :)

looking good dude and liking the rear clear brake light

Your car is looking great mate since we last spoke a few months ago. it has come a very long wait indeed. Keep up the great work! ;)

Cheers m8 :) its got even better today, first thing went to the hired ramp and 5 hours later we have some updates, wipped the alloys off and done the braided brake lines first and bleed the brakes using the garages bleed kit soo easy to do, just keep topping the fluid up and sucking it out, also at the same time complety changed all the brake fluid to new and while she was in the air drained the oil and gave her a new oil filter and new oil :) i didnt take any pictures due to all the mess lol

Ive decided to get some different spacers as mine aint working for me, going for a set with longer studs and will get a garage to do it for me, will be selling my Eibach pro spacers on eBay soon when i get them off as i forgot to today lol, im after £90-100 of anyone is interested 15mm not used for long 4 weeks max

Anyway next thing to tackle, was the exhaust and cut the old one off before checking the new one fitted woops lol, but it all fitted fine and sealed nicely :) also while my wheels where off i ran over to the garage next door and got my tyre repaired due to a sneaky screw sat in it lol

With the exhaust fitted its soo nice the revs pick up quicker and more sport tone to it, here's a little vid :).

As soon as i get it on YouTube ill link it,

So things to do, front and rear wheel spacer change, new locking nuts and covers, need t get the diffusor and wing mirrors painted, also tinted a spare indicator lense so will see what its like before doing the other side here's the pics

post-43519-13986910507_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139869105998_thumb.jpg

Then planning a boot light upgrade

and due fog lights

Well thats it for a while as i dont have any more funds lol will get vids and pics of exhaust later

All very nice bro.

I remember when i had my new custom exhaust built and fitted to my Zetec S it picked up speed much better. Not to mention a decent exhaust note too!

Ive taken inspiration from your build and bought some DMB Gel badges for my car ( http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/372/ford-badges-gel-overlays-fiesta7 ). Cant wait to stick them on.

Its dawned on me that there isnt much i could do to make the paint work more creative due to my car being black. so ive decided to go for a black and red paint scheme and am going to work with that.

I eagerly waiting to hear your new exhaust note. should be sweet.

Thats an exhaust note to be proud of. Turn a few heads driving down the street.

How much did it set you back?

Nice man :) i like red and black check out dans thread on his 1.6 fez its black and red and looks the dogs!!!

Yh the badges are good ey :)

Its truly a monster m8, opened the window and roared round the bypass in my town its mental!! And it should have been £345 but i wiggled them done to £310 but had some money in PayPal so only paid £280 for it :) bargain m8 :) my little bro loves cars and hes just come back from school and is loving it lol he comparing it to a lambo not quite sure in my head lol bless him haha :D

Here's some pics

post-43519-13986942417_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139869425178_thumb.jpg

Thats looking top notch. I have to update my build post with photos and progress etc. I havent been on here in a little while

Loving that exhaust loads, just made my Speakers well rumble on my tablet from your utube vid. :D

Am very jealous!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Ford OC mobile app

Thats looking top notch. I have to update my build post with photos and progress etc. I havent been on here in a little while

Yh get on and update it man ;) been waiting long enough lol

And dan the vid doesnt so it justice its sooo loud and roar and the pops it makes and and vibration omg its like having s*x but with an exhaust when i drive it now!!! Haha

• Like 1

Right just an update, taken the rear spacers off and they are on eBay the link is here and also putting them on the ford sale topics too,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221429428503

Here's there replacements will have to get a garage to fit them at some point in the future when funds get bigger lol,

post-43519-139887815839_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139887816644_thumb.jpgpost-43519-139887817886_thumb.jpg

Also putting the front spacers on tomorrow, then the new locking nuts and wheel covers and maybe see what else i can get done, just have to see what happens after work :)

• Like 1

Right just an update, taken the rear spacers off and they are on eBay the link is here and also putting them on the ford sale topics too, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221429428503

Here's there replacements will have to get a garage to fit them at some point in the future when funds get bigger lol,

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1398878157.590555.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1398878165.824406.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1398878178.258442.jpg

Also putting the front spacers on tomorrow, then the new locking nuts and wheel covers and maybe see what else i can get done, just have to see what happens after work :)

How come you went for the spacers with longer studs instead of your old ones?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club