Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fez Named Melissa :)

D13 HPD 95

Got out after work and added this to the bonnet, not the best work but its good :) i like it

post-43519-140355156228_thumb.jpg

post-43519-140355156863_thumb.jpg

post-43519-1403551575_thumb.jpg

post-43519-140355158113_thumb.jpg

post-43519-140355158744_thumb.jpg

Also got this cheeky shot on the way home of the clean reflection on the car

post-43519-140355161573_thumb.jpg

Just trying to figure out how to work the obd2 port interface, and next Wednesday is the day to sound proof the car, also during my lunch breaks chopping up the bonnet strut bracket some time this week and will get that fitted too :) then just waiting for the rs side vents and she be done

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Also as there was light left i decided to sound proof the boot and under the rear seats :) and added the new boot tray to set it off hopefully will capture some of the exhaust sound but it was only 4 mm thick so maybe not lol defo will stop any movement from the spare wheel

post-43519-140355665565_thumb.jpg

Another little job done at work today

Cut the bonnet strut bracket to fit with my strut brace

post-43519-140363252746_thumb.jpg

And after an hour trying to find the best position for the bonnet hinge to sit and be square with the body work and got it very close to how it was and if anything more aligned than it was before lol

But very happy with it and how its working super smooth and works perfectly :)

post-43519-140363262401_thumb.jpg

post-43519-140363263623_thumb.jpg

Next job will be the rs vents and side stripe :)

Sad day for me today, got to have a look at company cars and picked this i will only be able to order it on September due to when our company can order cars in one month of the year for some reason lol but here she is a bmw 2 series 220d msport in blue with xenon lights msport active spoiler and big boy brakes :) slight improvement from an 98bhp fiesta to a 184bhp Beemer :) plus I'll be getting a tuning box to get it to 230bhp and 490nm of fun :D

Still going to finish my fiesta off and get her all sorted and looking perfect!! Its looking like my little brother will have the car off me meaning ill store it for 2 years for him but I'll defo be taking it to ford fair next year!!!! To show you all :)

Its been fun and loved it just got finish her off now and then get this mean machine!!

post-43519-140372568032_thumb.jpg

post-43519-140372568938_thumb.jpg

post-43519-140372569662_thumb.jpg

post-43519-140372570459_thumb.jpg

Hope you're prepared for no one to let you out at junctions anymore and to start driving 2" from the car in front lol.

Seriously not a bad deal for you there will they let you have it mapped? I'm surprised companies don't usually.

• Like 1

Hhaa no I'll be the perfect bmw driver prove everyone wrong about them lol :D and yes apparently ours do as long as we tell them, as the insurance is an umbrella so if one person crashes everyone losses the no claims for that year. And as there is near 10,000 employees in national grid in the uk im pretty sure one tuning box aint going to effect the insurance premium for everyone lol :D

Looking spot on...shame you have to get rid haha.

Where did you get the left rear fog from? Also what did you use for the bonnet? Looks ace

Nice bimmer

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Marc fog light is off Italians eBay i done a guide for it you can find the links there and i used nb styling bonnet strut kit

And thank you

Very nice feed this mate, done some really good work on the car :)

Also bet you can't wait to get that Bm either!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Nice upgrade!

thanks, if i make any changes to the beemer i might do a new project page but as the car has to be returned the way it was delivered i doubt i will :( maybe wind delectors and tuning box but that would be it.

also got a couple more things on the fiesta to do. rs vents are here side strip blue calipers and a clean, get her to a garage do the rear spacers and tracking sort out a knocking noise service n mot then shes ready for sale lol :)

Forgot to say about the Fiesta aswell, I like the eyebrows, shame I won't be keeping my new car for long until I get an ST to do something like this, looks great/

I do however want to upgrade my lights, i've had a look at your thread and noticed you upgraded your lights but I couldn't see any pictures with them turned on or what ones you got!

The cree reverse lights.. have you got a link to these as these are ideal, The star brake lights aren't really my thing but what would you suggest to upgrade these to? Also what bulbs did you use to detango your indicators? For the headlights i'm basically after something brighter but with a blueish tint, i've seen these on other cars but i'm not sure if these are HID's (whatever they are). I've already bought some Numberplate lights, just waiting on those.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about late reply, i used Phillips chrome indicators, and chrome LEDs in the wing mirrors too, also mine are hids at 6k temp i will grab pics next time i use it at night for you to see, also yh i would say upgrade all lights as the standard aint great and more light the better :) te cree lights are wicked just type in t10 cree q5 LEDs on eBay you get loads come up.

Also update time

These came but waiting for the 3m tape to put them on :(

post-43519-140449148829_thumb.jpg

Also put the side strips on, there ok should of got dmb to do it for me tho the reason why i dont so stripes on cars lol

post-43519-140449152262_thumb.jpg

post-43519-140449152976_thumb.jpg

post-43519-140449153678_thumb.jpg

Car is also booked in for service wheel spacers for rear, and a terra clean :) then thats it

Haha you keep saying that Dan you'll not stop your mods till you get your company car I bet

i know haha, i havnt bought anything for it for a week or two so its going strong lol only 7 weeks to go till company car not that im counting or anything :rolleyes: but the bmw is out of the question now :'( my boss has said i cannot have one due to it being rwd :( so its going to have to be a Golf GTD instead lol just got like a couple more things left to do on the car, vents, calipers, serivce n spacers then a good old buff and shine!! :)

Here's a fresh supply of cleaning products :)

post-43519-14047584544_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Oh that's a bit of bad luck Dan, BMW or Golf? Not a great fan of either to be honest but the BMW would win if I had to.

I'd rather walk hence why I'm back on here with a Ford and not with my gti

really? why would u not reccomend the gtd?? what would you have for a company car?

I like the new golf had the 2 tdi golf 5 was a great car, great power and was possible to get 1000km on a tank if you drive long distance, tel me is the GTD a diesel golf that looks like the GTI? guesing it wil have the 110kw diesel engine?

it is the same yes as the gti but comes in a 184 bhp engine unline the gti witch is 220bhp petrol

the thing thats pushing me towards the golf is you get sooo much stuff as standard all for 27k where if i want the same but in an A3 its 33k :/ not cool

this is the golf

untitled.bmp

Very nice, so thats about the same KW as the old golf 5 GTI for a diesel, thats great, other than bad service from the dealer here in SA, we never had any problems with the Golf 5 2.0TDI, is that front hole in the radiator grill for towing in reverse ;)

nice good to hear, as its works car really all i have to do is put fuel into it, the rest is payed for so donuts and burnouts are on the cards lol haha n no lol its the new adaptive cruise control sensor

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club