Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scratched Alloys :-(

sazaboo

What's the best and most cost effective way to remove curb scratches from alloy wheels. I'm not very techy so layman's terms please!!

Thanks

Sarah

Not too badly, just a couple of scratches near tyre, I'll try and get a photo...

Did that work??

58 1.4 tdci fiesta tit! :-)

post-49902-139075504894_thumb.jpg

Ouch! :-( oh well, must take care with the kerbs I guess!

That's the cheapest quote that I know of.

If you know anybody who works in a bodyshop, they could probably do it cheaper than that.

Ads

• Like 1

Hi sazaboo.

I see you're in Yorkshire. I know you're probably not gonna get your wheels refurbed because of a couple of scratches on one wheel, but for future reference you could keep these guys in mind. Cas Coatings. They're in Bradford so probably not too far from you I guess. They don't have a price on their website any more, but they used to be about £35 per wheel, starting price.

As for the wheels as they stand, I'd just live with that damage and wait til you're in need of a proper refurb. If you do anything to one wheel, chances are that it won't look right next to the others, so not much point in just doing one.

Edit: Just seen they've removed the pricing page and just listed it on the main page. Wheel prices start at £1 per inch for flat colours (15" wheels are £15) and laquer coating is 50% extra, all plus vat. So 15" wheels with colour and laquer are £22.50 plus vat = £27.00.

• Like 1

Brill, cheers guys!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club