Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

MargoFestival1989

Hello - New Member / Old Car!

10 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Just thought I'd say a quick hello, I'm a new member to the forum with a metallic blue 1989 Fiesta 1.1 Festival - she's appeared a few times on the net in forums with her previous owner, she was owned for most of her life by a lady called Margaret - so I've named her Margo in her honour! A limited edition spec in original condition with 12k on the clock - she's been in storage most of her life - I'm looking forward to taking her out in the summer! Photos to follow.....

Cheers, Dan.

L666JER likes this

Hi welcome :)

Welcome Dan :)

MargoFestival1989 likes this

Welcome to the club :)

That mileage is very impressive. Deserves to be preserved. Is it going to be a cherished classic or a daily drive?

Welcome to the family Dan! 12K - Christ, that is ridiculously low mileage!

Thanks for the warm welcome! she certainly has done low mileage for her age, she's in amazing original condition and I'll be using her on special occasions - not a daily drive, hoping to show her off at some shows so if there are any recommendations then let me know!

Cheers, Dan.

L666JER likes this

Thanks for the warm welcome! she certainly has done low mileage for her age, she's in amazing original condition and I'll be using her on special occasions - not a daily drive, hoping to show her off at some shows so if there are any recommendations then let me know!

Cheers, Dan.

Good to hear :)

Just had a look at the photos you uploaded, that car is quite stunning :) Looks totally immaculate.

Welcome along. I had one of these for a year or so. But it had to go as I had money issues :( I miss her