Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quick question about luggage cover>

S-Max_Jane

Hi, I have just become the proud owner of an S-Max 2.0 TDCi and am loving it so far!

We have been using the 2 seats in the back so far (novelty factor I think) and I thought that there was a way to fit the luggage cover over the remaining bit of boot space at the back.

We saw a lot of other 7 seaters and I know that some of them had either a place to store the cover when it was not being used or you could fit it to cover the remaining boot. Am I dreaming that there is some way to do this in the S-Max?????????

I would appreciate any ideas :-)

Thanks. :)

Hi,

I tend to leave mine in the garage, but a friend of mine said she puts it on the floor between the front and second row seats.

Not really ideal although I haven't tried this myself.

Hi, I have just become the proud owner of an S-Max 2.0 TDCi and am loving it so far!

We have been using the 2 seats in the back so far (novelty factor I think) and I thought that there was a way to fit the luggage cover over the remaining bit of boot space at the back.

We saw a lot of other 7 seaters and I know that some of them had either a place to store the cover when it was not being used or you could fit it to cover the remaining boot. Am I dreaming that there is some way to do this in the S-Max?????????

I would appreciate any ideas :-)

Thanks. :)

Dawn is right there is no where to put the luggage cover if you use the seven seats alot just leave it out at home.

Thank you both - there was one car which had a nifty place to store it when not being used - I'll stop looking for it in the S-Max!

We won't use the extra seats all the time so it shouldn't be a problem.

Cheers!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club